on 4 February 2012
This was a present for my best friend that is a huge harry potter fan and loves lego she really enjoyed putting it all together over christmas
on 24 December 2015
This comes in a tiny packet, NOT A BOX as implied by the photographs. Not worth the money. Dislike being mislead.
review image
on 7 February 2014
So sad that Lego don't sell the Harry Potter range anymore when the children still love it so. My daughter was desperate for some so this tiny set had to suffice but to be honest it was good value for money, a great stocking filler & she's thrilled with the Harry figure.
on 2 October 2015
I bought this as a present and was disappointed with how small it was. It comes in a bag not in a box and looked like a bit of a lame present! Not sure why Lego charge so much for Harry Potter Lego.
on 1 January 2014
My grandson loves Harry Potter so I am always looking out for unusual sets. Saw this I bought it instantly - haven't seen it anywhere before. When opened by my 5 year old grandson he just looked so surprised and just hugged it to him. Arrived quickly and I would recommend this to any little Harry Potter fan.
on 5 March 2016
It is totally NOT worth sixteen pounds. I opened it up and saw a little bag with some small bits of lego and was so disappointed. I bought it for a friend thinking it'd be something a bit more, especially for the money and now I dont even want to give it to her because it looks pitiful.
on 23 April 2016
Very disappointed at the size and packaging - I bought it as a gift and £15 was my price limit, but this looks so little for the money that I will to buy another gift to go with it. Very much over priced!
on 30 January 2013
Over priced. Too small, wouldn't buy another or reccommend it to anyone. Harry Potter labelled toys are far too expensive for children. This should be a pocket money purchase, not £12-00
on 9 September 2015
Overpriced. I expected a much bigger lego set and was very disappointed with what came. My son had it put together in under five minutes.
on 2 January 2015
I was disappointed as the picture lead me to believe that it was in a box not a packet so for the price it was overpriced I feel.