5.0 out of 5 stars excellent stuff
did exactly what it said it would do. would buy again when this one runs out and have recommended it to friends
Published on 1 Dec. 2012 by angela martin

This product is described as being sodium chloride (salt) free but it is not. The company used to claim it was salt free but now they say it is not and you can see the sodium chloride listed in the ingredients. I spoke to the company and they confirmed that it is not suitable for Brazilian blow out treated hair.
Published 13 months ago by B Ruth

2.0 out of 5 stars No suitable for Brazilian keratin treated hair...incorrect advertising., 18 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like this product, sorry!, 15 Mar. 2014
A. Szabo "Anna" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml (Personal Care)
I do not writing bad review, but I really wasted money here. I bought those as I do keratin straightening every few months and hoped it would make a difference. I did not. Cost not small money, the product was strange to use, very thick and not making foam. I know this is as they don't use harsh chemicals that you suppose to avoid while having keratin treatment. But still, this didn't make my hair straight for any longer. I have been using keratin straightening for over a year now (buying a home kit from Amazon, so it does save me a small fortune), but those shampoo and conditioners are not necessary. If anything, any big supermarket in the UK or US will have a shampoo and conditioner sets form a popular brand that will do the same yob and also not contain all those 'sulphate' you should avoid not to wash keratin off too quickly. TRESemmé have it, and it great value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars its fine but NOT SALT FREE, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml (Personal Care)
No good if you've had a keratin treatment as its not salt free- DONT BE FOOLED BY THE WORDS IN THE TITLE!

1.0 out of 5 stars IT IS NOT SALT FREE, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml (Personal Care)
I put "salt free shampoo" in Amazons search bar and this product came up at a good price. I ordered this and the conditioner.
HOWEVER the shampoo is not salt free and should not be used if you have had the keratin straightening treatment. Only 1 star given as I cant use this product

Here are Amazons product details which are also very misleading. (Read the first sentence and then the last!)

This rich sulfate and sodium chloride free formula smooths and strengthens your curly or wavy tresses. Indulge your senses with Organix, beauty pure and simple. Softly scented, Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo is also available in a conditioner and an anti-breakage hair serum for extra protection while styling. NOTE: The shampoo product utilizes a unique blend of sulfate-free surfactants but is not sodium chloride free.

Amazon - please correct these errors.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent stuff, 1 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo, 7 Aug. 2013
Salome Wolfam "upartaloma" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml (Personal Care)
First class shampoo. My hair seems smoother and nourished. Recommended by my friend, also with frizzy hair. I think I will stick with it for a long time...

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves hair smooth and silky, 13 April 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml (Personal Care)
This product leaves my hair feeling both smooth and silky. After a couple of uses, most of the fizz in my hair has relaxed. Organix comes out top for quality of product and value for money. Oh and it smells nice too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell..., 12 Jan. 2014
Stella (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml (Personal Care)
This is a nice shampoo to work with and feels really thick. It doesn't really lather up much but just enough to feel like it's doing something. It smells lovely too. I'm not sure it's any worse or better than all the other specialised shampoo's I've tried though. After using it for a while my hair is still manageable and soft....but it's much the same results with all the others brands too.

I haven't used a treatment on my hair so maybe that's what makes the difference. On my normal/thick/long hair it's just a nice shampoo. Maybe it only really becomes wonderful if you need it after treatmemts?

1.0 out of 5 stars This product is not sulphate or sodium free!, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml (Personal Care)
When i first bought this product it had a tag around the lid saying sulphate and sodium free. I just continued have keratin treatments done and using it afterwards to maintain my hair without looking at the ingredients. I've still love the way it made my hair feel but I feel deceived and angry as I've stocked up and can't use them. I still use the conditioner and will eventually start using keretese.

4.0 out of 5 stars Managable hair at last, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml (Personal Care)
I have naturally curly hair and its difficult to straighten it without your hair feeling dry, however the shampoo & conditioner have made my hair managable and smooth looking. When your hair is wet these products leave a strange feel to the hair but when you apply heat it transforms your hair into sleek glossy tresses, I will definately keep using this product.

Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo - 385 ml