4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy but too big...
Published 19 months ago by Simon B

3.0 out of 5 stars A little big for tiny hands
The quality of these mittens is very good but they are more suitable for 4 year olds then 3 year olds. Partly it was my mistake that I bought them for my 2.5 year old daughter. She can't wear them but I have kept them for usage in future as they are warm and nice, otherwise.
Published on 4 Mar 2012 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy but too big..., 6 Feb 2013
Simon B (Aberdeen, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 15 month old son. Cosy? Certainly. Waterproof? Showerproof at the very least. Right size? Er...Nope. As previous Amazonians have mentioned, they're big. Really big. So large in fact, that we have sold our family home, and moved into it. My parents will shortly be joining us in the thumb/granny flat. OK, they're not really that big, but would seem to be about the right size for a three year old. My son looks like he's wearing boxing gloves when he's got them on. I'll keep hold of them though, as they do seem to be good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 3.5 year old with room to grow, 13 Dec 2010
Salion (Hexham, Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
Great little mitten for the price. The thumbs are quite easy for our little boy to find and they are quite waterproof in snow.

Keeps his fingers toasty. Plenty of room to grow into so they may even last for next year too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect but really big sizes!, 5 Dec 2013
We are going skiing this Christmas with our 2 (almost 3) year old so I ordered these gloves in the 1/2 years size... the gloves themselves are great, look really good quality, warm etc., perfect for the purpose basically! Only problem is that they are huge! 1/2 years size would easily fit an average 4 year old! Literally twice as long as his hands, hmm! There isn't a smaller size, but I will keep these for another year, and look elsewhere for a smaller size in the meantime.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, 5 Mar 2014
They look very nice, are very soft and fit perfectly. I'm very happy with them. They keep my son's hands nicely warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mitten, 22 Feb 2014
Excellent mitten, I was dubious about the size after reading previous comments. I ordered age 5-6 as my daughter is 5 and they were perfect, lovely and snug around the wrist so no snow could get in and they stayed dry inside after a days skiing then an hours snowballing each day

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, 22 Jan 2014
I agree with the review above and made the same mistake: the inner lining is far too tight and narrow for my 5 year old son to put these on without a real struggle. As a result he doesn't wear them so money wasted. A shame as the glove is otherwise good quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars nice photo, 5 Jan 2014
thats all i can say really, the inner of the mitten doesn't line up with the outer shell there is no way my 7 year old can get them on,our fault we cannot return them we cut all the tags off before trying them on first , lesson learnt there

5.0 out of 5 stars Moan free granddaughter!!!, 22 Jan 2013
Bought these ready for my 4 year olds first ski trip but she has tried these out on British snow both playing snowballs and sledging and no cold or wet hands and therefore a happy child. We loved the soft fleecy wrist which holds them on we'll, keeps warm in and prevents snow going down. Just a shame I can't find some for her 1 year only brother who wants to do everything the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars manbi snowpaw kids mittens, 20 Dec 2012
Going to be used for first skiing trip - lovely fit - easy for a toddler to put on - nice colour

3.0 out of 5 stars A little big for tiny hands, 4 Mar 2012