5.0 out of 5 stars First class product - essential for yachtsmen who read.
Nearly every other yachtsman that I know will get frustrated with throwing away wet paperback books and having to replace waterlogged electronic units and 'phones. I sail and I read; that accounts for about 90% of my life and so I would seriously miss my Kindle when out on the boat.

This piece of kit makes all the difference, it is a genuinely waterproof...
Published 22 months ago by BlackBrigand

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend
Published 2 months ago by Ms KA Jilks

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product - essential for yachtsmen who read., 2 Jun. 2013
BlackBrigand (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Waterproof eReader/Kindle Case by Overboard (Sports)

This piece of kit makes all the difference, it is a genuinely waterproof Kindle bag-cover with a seal system that is watertight and stays watertight. My Kindle has now survived a number of seriously 'splashy' Channel crossings and the cover is fit for purpose and does exactly what it is designed to do.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars works as it should, 1 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Waterproof eReader/Kindle Case by Overboard (Sports)
This was purchsed as a gift to be used with a touch screen sony e reader. The product was well packed in a display box and ade a impressive looking gift.

The fastening system is very substantial and instills confidence when using expensive electronic items in wet conditions. My mother uses this to read her ebook whilst in the hot tub and has had no problems. All of the controlls are available to use and the touch screen remains responsive.

Over all I am very happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best summer purchase, 28 Jan. 2015
Brilliant product.

I tried many different waterproof cases in the past ( I just love reading in the bath tub, my ereader not so much). i tried many, but none of them felt right.
I bought the cheaper ones just to throw them in the bin after one use. they would make the e reader overheat after 10 minutes. it was hard to read through the plastic and it just felt weird in the hands.

However, the OverBoard e reader case is great.
I use it on a daily basis and it is going for over 6 months now.
I love it and couldn't live without it.
Closes and opens very easily ( after you use it a while tho. i must admit when i first got it, i had to ask my husband to open the little clips. but means no water is getting in there for sure).

I dropped it few times in the bath tub and as stated it floats and even in hot bath no damage whatsoever.

Easy to maintain and clean. I just rinse with cold water after use or wipe it with a wet wipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and effective, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Waterproof eReader/Kindle Case by Overboard (Sports)
Used it for the first time in Egypt this Easter. Mechanism was simple but effective. Completely watertight.
Very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Waterproof eReader/Kindle Case by Overboard (Sports)
Performed perfectly on holiday in and around the pool, touch sensitivity worked just fine on the Kindle paper white. Would definitely recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Waterproof eReader/Kindle Case by Overboard (Sports)
We were so pleased with this initially but subsequently very disappointed with both the product and the customer service. My husband had only had it for 2 months and had been extremely careful with it. However whilst using it in the bath it suddenly filled with water and the Kindle inside was ruined. I sent the case back and the received a curt reply to say that here was "no manufacturing defect" and that "The front (clear) screen is actually punctured. This may have happened if the case had unfortunately come into contact with a sharp item, perhaps in a bag or somewhere else". No refund!
I can only say that having been very careful with it, the product is flimsy, punctures easily and would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Waterproof eReader/Kindle Case by Overboard (Sports)
Two of the plastic sealing clips broke the third time I opened it. As this was the time I was opening it to actually use it on Holiday, I would say this item is totally useless in a literal sense.
Returning as unfit for purpose when I get back from the idyllic holiday by the pool this might have been useful for, should it have actually have worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra cost., 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Waterproof eReader/Kindle Case by Overboard (Sports)
There are cheaper options available but this product feels secure and fit for purpose and looks good. Ideal for reading in the bath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for partner, 7 Jan. 2013
Mr. D. Colton (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waterproof eReader/Kindle Case by Overboard (Sports)
loves it although i think there is now a better product that is solely for ipad mini with a window on the back so you can use your camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Waterproof eReader/Kindle Case by Overboard (Sports)
been on yacht, beach, pool, bath, even sauna (not advised)
Seals are robust, though it feels like a slinky in your hands. You can trust it - but remember to test first!
Would buy for my other devices.

Waterproof eReader/Kindle Case by Overboard