4.0 out of 5 stars A tight fit but looks great
I brought this for my Lumia 800 instead of spending another 50 quid on a cyan model. Does the job, looks great and stays on the phone.

The only disadvantage is getting it on and off when clearing out any debris; it is a very tight fit.
Published on 12 Feb. 2013 by Moss

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown
I was very disappointed with this product and demanded an immediate refund since the case I received was a low quality imitation of the one advertised. The version I received was made of softer gel, did not cover the screen adequately and did not have holes in the correct places to allow button access. Fortunately, I got my money back.
Published 22 months ago by Ishani Siriwardena

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown, 30 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A tight fit but looks great, 12 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and snug., 30 Aug. 2012
Not much to say really, it's a soft silicone case and the colour of the Cyan Blue is nice and vibrant, it fits snugly to your phone so you won't even realise it has the case over it, I've had a few people comment on my phone thinking it is the Cyan version of the Lumia 800. Easy to slip on and leaves the essentials uncovered (Charger, screen obviously, headphone socket, stereo, side buttons) Just thought I'd mention that as I've had problems with other covers that hide them. All in all, great cover for a decent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars lumia case, 26 April 2013
A brilliant product fits perfectly much like the original black one you get when purchasing the Nokia lumia 800 new, The colour is so vibrant and looks very good makes it look like a new phone Ive had it a while now and still love it, its not faded at all and protects the phone from scratches and minor drops.
If your looking at the comments then you must be slightly interested in buying one well i can tell you now you wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Lumia 800 soft cover... excellent!!, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Nokia CC-1031 Soft Case Cover for Lumia 800 - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Excellent soft cover fits perfectly. Access to all buttons, camera, flash, USB cover and mic./speaker. Laser cut tough silicone construction. Genuine Nokia - comes in the same packaging as the phone's original box - packet even fits into the original box the phone came in. Secures the SIM slot cover from inquiring minds (kids). Bought a nasty copy/product off ebay waste of time/money. Get the genuine product you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same quality as OEM case, 5 May 2012
Bought a Cyan case for my white Lumia and it arrived the next day which is Epic! Who wouldn't like that.

You wouldn't expect an original case for this price, but as far as I can tell, it is OEM quality. Excellent fit on the Lumia 800 with all the button holes at the right places. Even the shade of blue is perfect. I honestly cant tell the difference between this and the one that came with my Lumia.

Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars doing good, 14 July 2012
the product feels very good just like the one i got with the phone. the colors havnt faded yet since only started using it 2 days ago now.
had the green one and its edges started going all black dont know y... tried to clean them with several sprays but i think the color faded on the greens or they caught dirt real quick, hope that doesnt happen here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 17 Feb. 2013
Jonathan (London, England) - See all my reviews
For anyone who is perhaps doubting this is a genuine product I can confirm it is exactly what it says it should be. The colour is the perfect red as per the new Nokia 820 and 920 and is the perfect replacement for the black cover that came in the box. Was delivered quickly and at £12 is a pretty reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREEN!!, 19 April 2013
I bought it and it was a very bright green! over the last few months the colour has dwindled, but hopefully a clean would be all that's needed, and it makes the phone look so much better than the standard black cover! bought this and the red one at the same time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case. Fits well., 14 Feb. 2013
As the title says, this is a good case, which fits superbly.
However, it is more green than the pictures. The pictures show it to be more of a blue case, but it's more turquoise than pictured. I doubt it's the original Nokia blue colour; the one I was after.