5.0 out of 5 stars Covey's Most Important Work
No question, this is Stephen Covey's latest and greatest tome. Please read it cover-to-cover, then re-read, finally put it into practice.

I loved the author's 'Teach to Learn' summary at the end of each chapter, encouraging the reader to learn from this book by teaching it to someone else.

Branding the book as 'the supreme opportunity of our time' is...
Published on 15 Nov 2011 by Alan 'Brand' Williamson

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap wrapping. book not looking good.
the item arrived within reasonable time but the wrapping is too bad to protect the book. the book is squashed on the edges and have folded lines on the cover and the inner pages.
Published 8 months ago by ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Covey's Most Important Work, 15 Nov 2011
Alan 'Brand' Williamson "Alias: The Marketect" (England: Home of the world's language) - See all my reviews

Branding the book as 'the supreme opportunity of our time' is no exaggeration. I found practical applications in business, at home, in society - in fact everywhere.

Finally, you might also want to read The Opposable Mind - How Successful Leaders Win Through Integrative Thinking, by Roger Martin, where I first came across 'The 3rd Way' concept.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully clear, simple and powerful, 3 May 2012
Mr "guyarnold" (Exeter, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a stunning book that takes your breath away.

whilst it's in fact just a much more in depth analysis (with GREAT examples) of Habits 4,5, and 6 of the 7 Habits, it puts it into a simple, powerful, easy to understand and apply format, and breaks it up into different situations.

If only we could get this taught in every school, workplace, and particularly to the unemployed and disempowered people in our society, our society would be a totally different place.

Buy it, read it, keep reading it, but it for your friends and colleagues and encourage them to do the same.

Looking forward to Sean Covey releasing a version for teenagers!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and deep, 11 April 2014
A H A ALESI (Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I like this and many of Stephen Covey's work. This is valuable but I find I need time to absorb and reflect.

4.0 out of 5 stars More Covey, 31 Aug 2013
A development of The magnificent 7 . Enhanced your thinking and is a principle I use a lot in coaching as well as in my own life

5.0 out of 5 stars It is fantastic, 12 July 2013
This review is from: The 3rd Alternative: Solving Life's Most Difficult Problems (Kindle Edition)
It is an excellent and well researched book written in the usual Stephen Covey life changing fashion. I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars simply Wisdom, 27 Jun 2013
Wonderful book definitely I would rec. to all humans that need to solve daily issues in their life. The 3rd alternative "bring" knowledge and constructive thought to be apply in our routine...

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time and the contents surpass my expectations. I endorse this product!, 12 May 2013
Even though I bought the "7 habits of highly effective people" I gave it to my daughter and never got to read it. When I came across this book, I knew I had to buy it. It's like that proverb "When the pupil is ready, the Master will appear"

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap wrapping. book not looking good., 21 Oct 2013