5.0 out of 5 stars review of order.
the product and quality are really good well packed and secure thank you. it came in plenty of time. my son will love it. thank you once again for good customer.
Published 8 months ago by betty

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice present
Published 19 months ago by Ren

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice present, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Personalised Gents Leather Wallet
I got this personalised wallet for my boyfriend for his birthday back in September, however, within a couple of weeks the product button broke. I emailed giftcookie and they said they will send me another, free of charge. I did not receive this wallet, so I was constantly emailing them to find out where my product was, they emailed back promptly every time. I was told it 'must have got lost in the post' ... this happened TWICE. However, third time lucky, 4 months later, I have FINALLY received my item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, Bad item, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Personalised Gents Leather Wallet
I loved the idea of personalising a wallet for my freinds birthday, but when it arrived the wallet was tatty and ripped slightly in some areas, there were scratches on the back and the wallet didn't close proporly. When I tried to contact the seller I recieved no reply so I have returned the item.
It's a great idea for a gift but go elsewhere for better quality

4.0 out of 5 stars personalised gents leather wallet, 24 May 2014
Mrs. B. J. Tolhurst (Eastbourne United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Personalised Gents Leather Wallet
VERY QUICK DELIVERY, & INITIALS WAS NOT SURE I HAD DONE IT CORRECTLY, SO WAS PEASED IT WAS JUST AS I WANTED GOOD VALUE.

4.0 out of 5 stars average buy, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Personalised Gents Leather Wallet
product was smaller than expected, but reasonable value for money, so as it was for a gift I was pleased overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars gents wallet, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Personalised Gents Leather Wallet
not best of quality. however is outstanding for price and is value for money. partner had it 48 hr. and it looked very tired . lettering on front was as requested. arrived promptly for Dec.

5.0 out of 5 stars review of order., 6 Dec 2013