on 30 June 2012
This is excellent value for money and will definitely be buying some more, you can't go wrong buying this and the shade is ideal for me!!
on 15 June 2013
This powder is very good! The small pad that comes with it is so soft and it's easy to put on! The only negative is it looks a bit to orange on my skin and sometimes I need to wipe it off and start again. Fast delivery and a pretty good product overall! :D
on 21 September 2013
I found this item very poor as it stated it was a light colour but was actually very orange. Was no good for me as I am very pale.
on 10 February 2013
I use this over the top of my foundation as a setting powder-works very well, don't need a lot & gives a nice finish.
on 28 January 2014
great powder gives a natural look as I have a very fair skin great price and quick delivery will be ordering again when needed
on 13 April 2014
This powder is quite light coverage if dusted on but if you use a pad application you can get a more even cover. Also, although it may look a teeny-tiny bit orange, it is very natural looking and great for everyday wear. Would definitely recommend for people who like make-up every day but don't want OTT stuff because as I said it is natural.
on 22 January 2014
I bought this to go in a powder compact, but it is impossible to get out of the plastic case to put in the compact. As it is, I wouldn't be able to use it anyway as it is far too dark. Yes, I am very pale, but I still don't expect something which claims to be translucent to actually be orange. Horrid waste of money - the only plus point being that it wasn't very much money.
on 23 September 2012
This product title is very misleading was expecting to find a creme powder foundation but just got a powder, was considering getting a refund but changed my mind because was running low on powder. Please be careful with product discriptions! But powder is very good!
on 5 January 2015
absolutely love this! covers so well that's I've only been using this as a foundation when I was expecting to use it more as a setting powder c: I'm really pale and the colour is a perfect match for me too and it arrived the next day :D will be rebuying as soon as I hit pan c:
on 25 February 2015
Firstly, it arrived earlier than stated, which was good :-)
However, it looked a little darker than expected when it arrived (I ordered translucent) but when I tried it on, it was perfect, I am very happy with the purchase :-)