5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!
this repackaged version of Killer Love had everything I expected and MORE!!! The 4 extra tracks are a fantastic addition to this album!
Published on 29 Nov 2011 by Joseph V

1.0 out of 5 stars Predictable
Nicole doesnt have what it takes to be an artist in her own right, she should have stayed in the pussyct dolls.

Theres a couple of catchy tunes (poisn being one o them) but besides that, i really dont rate it.
Published on 10 Dec 2011 by maddiec

4.0 out of 5 stars Killer Love and a killer edition, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Killer Love [Repackaged Version] (Audio CD)
This must be the most underestimated record of the last five years, for not only does miss Scherzinger show that she is one of the best (pop) singers of this decade, she also proves that she, and she alone made PCD a success. And now she has the freedom to pick her own songs, she does so with utmost care: the title track Killer Love is magnificent, Poison unsurpassed and Wet the best power song I have heard since... Well, I don't even remember. The repackaged version features some spectacular extras, by the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars alex-rs250, 29 Jan 2013
Mr Alex Hughes (Rugeley, Stafforshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Killer Love [Repackaged Version] (Audio CD)
I recieved this item very quickly and I Iove this item. I bought it for a great price and I can not be any happier thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Killer album, 27 Dec 2012
S. Harrison "shauneyboi" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Killer Love [Repackaged Version] (Audio CD)
I wasn't sold on a solo album after all the failed attempts at lead singles over the years. Despite loving Baby Love, I thought Poison was poor and set a generic tone to the album, however when I played the album I was surprised.

Don't Hold Your Breath was an instant favourite along with the catchy as hell Right There and anthems such as Killer Love and Say Yes. Some slower songs like You Will Be Loved show a blend of dance tunes and mid-tempo ballads. I was surprised as most of the album tracks outshine some of her previous attempts at singles. The album featured the boring duet with Sting that leaked years ago and the well known duet with Enrique but the album closer AmenJena closes the album on a high. A stipped back ballad which shows an authentic and emotional side to her we're not often shown.

The repackaged album comes with some additional tracks but bar Try With Me - the new songs don't come close to what is on the standard album.

Overall a great album with some big songs. A couple of filler tracks but the other songs more than make up for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra songs make the album, 22 Oct 2012
C. Vaughan "Caterina" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Killer Love [Repackaged Version] (Audio CD)
I heared the 1st version, but this album with extra tracks complete the album. Trust Me I Lie, to me, should be a Bond opener with Scherzinger dancing and being the sex-bomb that she is. Nicole can really sing and Powers Out is a stand out track that I'm surprised wasn't a single.I played it to my boss who is a singer, and she downloaded it right away! I think people get a bit blinded by Scherzinger's beauty and overtly sexual dancing and it must be frustrating for the artists too (another example is the underrated talent called Mya Harrison). You Will Be Loved is a grower and Amenjena is beautiful. The high-tempo tracks are great walking/jogging tunes! A most underrated album. Congratulations to Nicole!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic, 24 July 2012
This review is from: Killer Love [Repackaged Version] (Audio CD)
I am a mega fan of hers and so wanted this cd. So glad I got it as it's one of the best cds I now have. Every track is as good as the last one.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this CD, 2 April 2012
This review is from: Killer Love [Repackaged Version] (Audio CD)
Great pop/dance album I love listening to it on a weekend. 18 songs too - great value for money. Go Nicole!

5.0 out of 5 stars Needs 10 Star's, 26 Dec 2011
This review is from: Killer Love [Repackaged Version] (Audio CD)
Absolutely adore this cd & Nicole.

There are only 2 tracks on this cd I don't particularly like & they are Lights Out & Amen Jenna. All the other songs are fabulous but the title track Killer Love stands out because of the close to the knuckle lyrics.

Half of the album is produced by Red One. Once you get to Lights Out you know you have reached the end of the Red One productions.

I like the dance tracks more than the slow tracks but on a whole, the package is absolutely fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars RECOMMENDED, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Killer Love [Repackaged Version] (Audio CD)
Love this album. 18 songs on the CD makes this a good buy too. Catchy, upbeat pop songs that made me want to sing along to.

1.0 out of 5 stars Predictable, 10 Dec 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars robin, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Killer Love [Repackaged Version] (Audio CD)
I loved the songs on this cd, but the sound quality was very poor, so I do-not play this cd very often.

Killer Love [Repackaged Version]
Killer Love [Repackaged Version] by Nicole Scherzinger (Audio CD - 2011)