4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
I like the beauty and the 'simplicity' of this music.
Published 1 month ago by Christina Polyhroniou

3.0 out of 5 stars Depressing Sevara
I have all of Sevara's other albums, and was excited to see she had this new release.
I recall a review here on Amazon with another of Sevara's albums and they complained it was not traditional enough. Now they have got what they asked for "Traditional Music from Uzbekistan.
Published on 25 Feb 2012 by Stephen Reddy

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Nov 2014
This review is from: Tortadur (Audio CD)
I like the beauty and the 'simplicity' of this music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an incredible voice and heart touching songs, 23 Dec 2011
This review is from: Tortadur (Audio CD)
When I have heard some songs from this album, I couldn't stop rewinding and listening again. Sevara has an incredible voice and songs - they are just heart touching. One of the best albums I've purchased and definitely one of the greatest works of Sevara in recent years.
A true gift for those who are looking for an interesting and unusual folk album!

3.0 out of 5 stars Depressing Sevara, 25 Feb 2012
Stephen Reddy (Brisbane) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tortadur (Audio CD)
I would have hoped to give this Album 5 Stars, but I could not, from track 1 to 11, you may mistake the music for being just one long depressing song, I had to check several times to see if I was in fact listening to the same track over and over again. If you are new to Sevara's music, stay away from this one and buy one of her other albums.

Tortadur