5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and fleshy fun.
Published 12 months ago by PussNo1

3.0 out of 5 stars Beats Kindergarden Cop
Good Zombie read and I like the day care aspect of the book. Takes the whole 'human/zombie' relationship that next step further.
Published 4 months ago by Chris Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars Zombies At Last Have Somewhere to Go, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zombie Day Care: Impact Series - Book 1 of 3 (Zombie Impact) (Kindle Edition)
In the first place, this was a bit of fun for me to read, as it was actually something downloaded by my fifteen year old daughter, but in actuality it was reasonably enjoyable.

I loved the fact that there was a Quantum Leap reference in there, which if you read my Blog regularly,ties in with the recent Review (#391).

Although not earth-shatteringly awesome, it was enjoyable enough that I will happily admit to a strong probability at some point in the future of downloading other stuff by this Author, in particular the Impact Series, (Zombie Day Care is Book #1 in the Series).

From me, then, it's 4 Stars.

If you want details of any Errors/Bug Bears then please go to my Blog Post Number #393 in October 2013.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and fleshy fun., 8 July 2013
A well written and original approach to the zombie genre from Craig Halloran. Character development is clever, we get goodies, baddies, geeks, and one armed girlfriends. The story moves along at breakneck speed with a good amount of suspense, betrayal, and unexpected deaths just to remind us this is not a fairy tale. I've bought the next book and I'm ready to go. Care to join me?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 22 Jun 2013
i Loved this and was a really good book that kept me going to the end!! Want to see more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant twist on zombie apocalypse., 26 April 2013
I loved this book. It's so hard to find zombie genre novels that stand out. The words 'num num' will forever put a smile on my face. There's a brilliant and tremendously humorous twist to the usual zombie saga. The final scenes in the 'day care centre' are really well written and brought to life so vividly. I really hope they make a film of this book one day. Would love to see the story with the Hollywood special effects and make-up, because it has such a genuinely original twist to it. However, that said, it honestly is written so well, I can picture every character and every scene in my head without the need for the silver screen. Have to say it again, I loved this book. Would definitely recommend it for download.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT., 25 April 2013
I chose 5 stars, purely because that is the highest rating I can give. Deffo worth a read. I wasn't expecting greatness, but boy was I wrong. As the author says, they try and make fast easy to read books, this was just that and I loved it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 5 April 2013
Enjoyed the short story, and a different take on the Zombie theme.The descriptive words used were really well written, and I look forward to reading the sequel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Drivel, 23 Jun 2014
Tina Gillham "magic112" (France) - See all my reviews
dreadful, don't bother with this one, badly written, badly typed, not a keeper at all. Do not recommend this book

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 19 Jun 2014
The reviews for this are fantastic, but I just couldn't get into it. I slogged thru two chapters and couldn't persevere.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very different zombie story, 13 Jun 2014
Loved the book, great story line and fantastic characters, with unexpected twists. Looking for the next one now. Something a bit different.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Jun 2014
Needs to be proof read as there are annoying grammatical errors. Other than that, an interesting take on the zombie genre.