5.0 out of 5 stars Superb VFM (Black Friday)..., 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Wenger SA7208 Neo Lite Suitcase - Black, 29 Inch (Luggage)
We have been through several cases over the last few years - but never invested in a really expensive, quality one like this. When it came up on Black Friday for under seventy quid (for the 29"), I thought it was time to give it a go.

Well I am not disappointed...

This case is very light, but oozes quality. It seems very tough, looks really good, and the four wheels glide it over any surface effortlessly. The zips are easy to do up, and there is masses of that all important storage space - and at 29" it is unlikely that you will go over the 20kg cliff at the airport.

It's certainly worth the 5 stars at the price I paid - though at the original £136 it might only have received 4 stars, as the VFM plummets. Having said that, I am still very impressed with it - and I notice that Amazon had it on promotion again in the Boxing Day deals.... so keep an eye out !!!

Thanks... David

4.0 out of 5 stars 29", it's a biggun, 21 Jan. 2014
Paul Hodgson "www.bof.uk.com" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Wenger SA7208 Neo Lite Suitcase - Black, 29 Inch (Luggage)
Having other Wenger bags there was never any doubt that this bag would be anything other than well made and it is. this is my first purchase though of their Neo Lite range and when it was delivered, I thought Amazon had forgotten to pack it in the box. Seriously, no weight.

Revealing the bag you're greeted with a black oblong on wheels. Whilst flippant sounding, that's precisely what it is I mean come on, just look at the picture. After an hour of looking at it and wheeling it around the house, I still can't quite believe how light the bag is, though not for one moment do I suspect a bag that will break at the first sign of it being chucked around at an airport.

The aluminium handle has a certain solid feel to it, some handles seem to wobble at the first sign of being breathed on but not this one. I was taken aback at how large the bag is across all dimensions, it's not until you stand next to it that you appreciate its' size. Big I tell you, big! From floor to the top of the bag is 32 inches, that 4 inches away from 3 feet in old money. That does include the wheels.

On the note of wheels there's 4 and across the living room carpet they wheel smoothly and across the tiled floor of a hotel lobby or airport, I can imagine it'll be a pleasure to push along.

With two small compartments for sundry items along with the main compartment having enough space to park our car in and still room for a space hopper or two, the main compartment also contains a washbag type wallet hanging from the inside top of the bag...nice touch. And if you still find that yet you want to shoehorn your 70's chopper in, there another zip that expands the size of the main compartment by perhaps another inch or two.

Will the bag stand the test of time? Only that time will tell but based upon our other Wenger bags, I see no reason for it to be anything other than terrific.

In summary, you get what you pay for and at £83 I think it's a good price for what should be a great bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Wenger SA7208 Neo Lite Suitcase - Black, 29 Inch (Luggage)
Love this case it was bought as a black Friday deal,it's super light and very well made and its quite a stylish case...all in all I am very pleased and would recommend this case...

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent suitcase - rolls well and strong enough, 6 May 2014
J. Sham (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wenger SA7208 Neo Lite Suitcase - Black, 29 Inch (Luggage)
Excellent suitcase - did a lot of research before buying (including buying a Stratic suitcase). Different category - 2 wheeler vs 4 wheeler and 90litres vs 105litres. Does everything you would want it to with ease.

1) It has plenty of room - main compartment well lined and includes a detachable toiletries bag and a netting area. Expansion zip increases depth by about 2 inches for added room.

2) Build quality - strong thick mesh weave - not too heavy but definitely not flimsy and offers probably the best protection you'll get from a soft fabric case.

3) Rolls well - compared to Samsonite hybrid case - wins hands down. Smooth rolling wheels that are big and soft enough to handle rougher surfaces (like road).

I gripe I guess is the telescopic handle - the button is on the top - so when you're using it to maneuver the case around it sometimes gets pushed and the handle drops down. Its a minor issue though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wenger SA7208 Neo Lite Suitcase - Black, 29 Inch (Luggage)
I've been after a suitcase that's sneaks into the size regulations for my hols but bigger then the cheapo thing I have at the moment (oh, and cool looking). This suitcase would appear to satisfy those requirements but it was slightly larger than I expected. I will keep you posted after putting it to use later this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Wenger SA7208 Neo Lite Suitcase - Black, 29 Inch (Luggage)
I loved this bag since the first moment I saw it, and it keeps getting better when you put all you stuff in it and you move it and it feels like nothing is in it. Very light and easy to move.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER QUALITY LUGGAGE!!!, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Wenger SA7208 Neo Lite Suitcase - Black, 29 Inch (Luggage)
WE ALREADY HAD WENGER LUGGAGE SO WE WERE AWARE OF THE OUTSTANDING QUALITY AND VESATILITY OF THIS RANGE.
WE HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM A SHORT BREAK.
THE 4 WHEEL FACILITY WAS A GREAT ADVANTAGE WHEN MOVING THE CASE.
ALL IN ALL A HIGHLY VALUED PURCHASE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wenger 5* Case, 6 Jun. 2013
Andy Gannon "AndyofWare" (Ware, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wenger SA7208 Neo Lite Suitcase - Black, 29 Inch (Luggage)
Travelled all across the US. Excellent quality and value. The light weight case with sting construction endured many flights and taxis. I'd but another anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moves like a dream and is the fist case I have ..., 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Wenger SA7208 Neo Lite Suitcase - Black, 29 Inch (Luggage)
Moves like a dream and is the fist case I have owned that holds ALL my stuff, (and still has spare space in,) without going over my flight allowance..Very very happy !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Wenger SA7208 Neo Lite Suitcase - Black, 29 Inch (Luggage)
Just what we needed for our holiday even though we had to wait a long time for it