Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 November 2011
Purchased this song after watching performance on X Factor,which I enjoyed and am only too happy to contribute my few pence.Can`t understand why anyone should write a negative review when the purchase is for charity.
on 28 November 2011
What is the last review about. Never heard so much moaning in my life. Great song. Worth supporting the charity. Easy downlaod from Amazon.
on 29 December 2011
Hate with a passion songs with multiple artists, they never seen to fit right, too many singing styles, high/low voices etc - total disjointed sound. Bought this download just to support Amilia and give a little to charity as well. As a one off it's OK but still prefer the Seal version which I have which is great.

Thanks Colin.
on 22 February 2012
I enjoy watching & supporting these young talents getting opportunities on these talent shows & that the public gets to assist in voting.
on 10 February 2012
I loved this year's series of x factor, and I especially loved the contestants. I think having a CD with their voices on is great and after all, all the money goes to helping a great charity. The only problem was that my favourite contestant this year happened to be Amelia. When I purchased this album I expected her voice to be on it. But it had Frankie instead, and he can barely sing. It's not their fault, and there was nothing they could do about it, but I was still slightly disappointed. It is still a great CD though.
on 3 December 2011
Love their cover of this song. However, would have liked to hear less of Mischa, Janet and Sophie and more of Amelia. AND, why is Frankie STILL ON THIS?
on 5 January 2012
This dvd is very good entertainment and very listenable .i totally enjoyed the whole thing and the words are very poingnant.I recomend it to any one.
on 14 January 2012
After hearing it on the X factor it was used at one of my Zumba classes and loved it. ordered it and arrived really quickly what more can i say.
on 25 January 2012
i collect all the charity songs all the time and i especially enjoyed this one and i also collect them to do my bit for the chosen charity
on 20 December 2011
Well done everyone this was fantastic.

Particularly noticed Misha B and Jannet you two will do well in the future ... Good luck xx