5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!
Published on 15 Jan 2012 by Krystal Shampayne

2.0 out of 5 stars not for new pcs
I bought this cd collection because I had bought the first 3 games in the series when they were first published years ago. As I never played the 4th one, I thought that this was a bargain and a chance to replay a good series of games. However the first two played ok on my new PC with Windows 8 but 3 and 4 wouldn't load no matter what I tried.
Published 5 months ago by Philios

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 15 Jan 2012
Krystal Shampayne (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I initially bought this game on the Wii and was immediately addicted to the game for the way it makes you think and become creative with a few random items in order to escape the enemy. I love the sometimes very risque narrative that works on two levels so it appeals to an adult without alerting the children!!. My only problem is we go through the games so quickly because it is so addictive and not because it is easy...because it isn't! I play with my teenage son and we combine knowledge to figure out the puzzles. Please make a hundred different games in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR FANS, 9 Feb 2012
Kevin Harvey (Glasgow Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
This is a must have for fans of the Broken Sword. I already owned the previous bundle pack and this is still worth the money playing through all 4 adventures again mainly 1 and 2 with the 'directors cut ' and 'remastered version', its unmissable collection and for the amount of hours and entertainment you will gain for the price its a no brainer. BUY BUY BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
We'd played all but the last one previously but decided to buy this pack as it is designed to run on windows 7. I did have problems with loading it initially (it told me there was a file missing) but a very quick and very helpful email reply from the game makers helped me solve that.

There aren't that many of these types of game out there - most people theses days seeming to prefer the 'shoot 'em up' types, but I like how you have to figure things out. Really hope they will make another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Broken Sword, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I don't know what to say. This collection contains all 4 of the broken sword series (so far hopefully!). Broken sword 1 and two are, in my opinion, two of the finest games ever made. They are devilishly well written, and fun to play as well. The third and fourth I have not finished yet, and I bought the games weeks ago, so the playing time is very long. For the 3rd and 4th games, I feel that revolution software have deviated a little too much from the original style of the games, but they are still very well made, and fun to play, so in some ways, that doesn't matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Caters for all., 30 Jun 2012
Jamie (Burton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
The complete collection of this series of game at this price is a must have for any Broken Sword or puzzle/mystery fans! The first two are in my opinion timeless classics. Yes, they are very old but they have a certain charm about them and still play very well without feeling dated.

The third has a different take on the gameplay and we used an Xbox 360 controller to play this and was easy to play though took little getting used to, as it is very different from the first two games in the series. Me and my partner were both complaining to begin with that they had changed the style of gameplay but by the end of the game both agreed that we probably preferred to play this way.

The fourth installment in the series tries to merge the two gameplay styles together as you can move using the arrow keys (and maybe WASD, but unsure) but NOT using a controller. The game is certainly not the best of the series, and this is not a bad game it is just difficult for the game to live up to the high standards set by the previous installments!

Definitely one to have in your collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken Sword complete DVD set for PC., 5 Sep 2012
This review is from: Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I bought the last in the series some time ago and could never get it to work on any PC in the house,so I was a little hesitant when I ordered the complete set through Amazon.
I was very surprised to find out that all the games on this disc worked perfectly, brilliant value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great games. One disappointment., 22 May 2012
L. Reed (Coventry) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Having played the first three games on Playstation, which I no longer have, I bought this four-game vesion for PC. Like a previous reviewer, I had a problem loading the game, but an email to Mastertronic brought a very fast reply and solution to the problem.
My disappointment lies with the fact that you can only play Broken Sword 3 - The Sleeping Dragon, using a keyboard. Having been used to PS controllers and PC mouse, I just cannot get to grips with the keyboard controls on this game. However, for people used to using this method, it will not be a problem.
Great games. I wish there were more of this type.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB classics, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
What a superb set of classic adventures at a classic price. brilliant games highly recommended. +++++
Love adventure games this is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality over price, 13 Nov 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
The price for what you get here is almost ridiculous. When games full of bugs, such as Skyrim or FIFA 13 cost 60euros, paying one fourth of that money will get you Broken Sword complete, which contains 4 entire games that define the adventure game genre. Even if you have played them before you can still find interest here, since both BS1 & BS2 have been remade (BS1 includes the director's cut scenes too). If you are an adventure game fan, you ought to have this; if you don't like adventure games...prepare to change your mind!

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Well well what can i say about broken sword,intriguing,funny,witty,brain numbing,head scratching,puzzling,satisfying,delightful,
and just when you thought you have had enough,you will come back for that little bit more.

A Masterpiece

Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD)
Broken Sword Complete (PC DVD) by Mastertronic Ltd (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
8.28