5.0 out of 5 stars A Comfortable Alternative To Flip Flops
The Freedom thong sandals were bought for my wife, at the beginning of September, ahead of our recent holiday from which we've just returned.

Published 3 months ago by Livesinflipflops

3.0 out of 5 stars This particular style is not for me.
Not so keen on these as too much sole shows at the front and my foot slides a bit from side to side. Wish I had bought the Havaianas regular flipflop. On a positive note, the colour is lovely and the quality is very good but the freedom style just does not suit my feet.
Published 17 months ago by Annie

5.0 out of 5 stars A Comfortable Alternative To Flip Flops, 14 Sep 2014

I'd like to thank the seller for ensuring prompt delivery. After the order was placed, on Sunday 31st August, the sandals arrived on Friday 5th September, thus allowing my wife to wear them upon her feet as we departed the following day.

My wife isn't the biggest fan of wearing flip flops (Havaianas included) for long durations citing their lack of security as the reason, so I decided to order her a pair of Freedom thong sandals, in the hope that they'd provide her feet with the security that flip flops didn't, yet still provide the same level of comfort from the foot-bed that one enjoys while wearing Havaiana flip flops.

As one who has worn Havaianas for the best part of a decade, I already know that the key to achieving a perfect fit is to order Havaianas in a size smaller than one's normal shoe size.

My wife, for example, takes a UK size 8 shoe, so I ordered the Freedom thong sandal in a UK size 7-8.

Upon trying them on, my wife was pleased to find that the sandals fit as she hoped they would and proceeded to wear them in throughout the afternoon, while running errands before our holiday.

Whilst on holiday, which included a lot of walking, my wife wore her Freedom thongs just about every day since they were comfortable, in addition to looking 'rather pretty' upon her feet, as she put it.

Needless to say I have one happy wife.

3.0 out of 5 stars This particular style is not for me., 21 July 2013
This review is from: Havaianas Womens Freedom Thong Sandals (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 16 May 2013
Better than flip-flop since they hold the foot better. The slim type looks elegant even with size 9 UK and purple color and one can use them as normal sandals. Definitely good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Sandles!!, 15 Sep 2012
Great product, super comfortable. Shipment took longer than exected, but worth the wait! And justifed because it was coming to the US from the UK. Overall- AWESOME

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest and best, 15 Aug 2014
I love these, they look elegant with their thin straps, hold your foot in and have a cushioned base. They are so comfy and I can paddle with them still on as water doesn't effect them. They don't, in truth, look quite as smart as nice leather ones etc, but everything has a time and a place and if i have to stroll around all day i would choose these every time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too generous, 29 July 2014
I had to re order my Havaianas Women's Freedom Thong Sandals as the size 6 was far too large. They are actually a size 6/7 although this information wasn't available when I ordered them. However I was still impressed with the overall quality and colour of the product and have changed them for the size 5 which is a much better fit for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars but I Know that Havianias run big - the size 3/4 are a perfect fit. Hav's are the best fit flops you ..., 23 July 2014
I Take a uk size 4 , but I Know that Havianias run big - the size 3/4 are a perfect fit . Hav's are the best fit flops you can buy in my opinion , I have them in a few different styles....I Would waste my money on any other flip flops
I Would like to thank the seller , packed perfectly and arrived really quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flipflop!, 13 Aug 2014
Aurelius (Perth, Scotland) - See all my reviews
These Flipflops are very comfortable while being stylish. I would advise going for a smaller size as these are Brazilian sizes. I wear a UK size 6/7 normally and on some sites they are stating that 39/40 is a UK6, which the European size is, however I exchanged them for a 37/38 and they fit perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars confortable but sizes are far too big, 8 July 2014
I like the flip flops but sizes are too big.
I have been waitting to buy a smaller size but sadly it has been out of stoke for a long time!

2.0 out of 5 stars sadly too narrow for my wide feet, 1 July 2014
Unfortunately these are too narrow for my wide feet. My feet were actually about 2cm wider than the widest part so I had to send them back. The size was good otherwise and would suit people with narrow feet.