5.0 out of 5 stars Philip Flop
Really great hard wearing flip flops, I've not had them off my feet since they arrived and they do not rub at all.
Published 21 months ago by MR D E RYAN

3.0 out of 5 stars great sandals, though deliverers must be colourblind
I ordered the size 10 and black base yellow straps version of this product. I am pleased to say even though I am size 11 in store, this turned out to fit like an 11/12 shoe size. It wasn't a bad thing and doesn't effect my rating of this product as I am not too bothered by the moderate size difference. I'd always have it bigger than I imagined rather than smaller...
Published 11 months ago by Aev Holm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars great sandals, though deliverers must be colourblind, 2 May 2014

The reason I have given 3/5 stars is because even though I expressly selected black and yellow version of these sandals, (which was more expensive and chose to avoid the cheaper colours) I received an all black version of these. So black base and BLACK STRAPS. Just want to point that out.

I have chosen to pay extra to order these in a specific colour and was let down by the people delivering this product. It fits perfectly and wears fine.

Comfort is excellent.

But I am still let down by having a wrong colour arrive.

So again I don't want to put anyone off the product. IT'S FANTASTICLY COMFORTABLE just be wary of the wrong colour of arriving is a strong possibility.

5.0 out of 5 stars Philip Flop, 24 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sandals, 10 Jun. 2013
K. Gorman "Monkeyman79" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
These sandals are a tad heavier than most standard sandals however they are nice looking and they are quite comfortable on the foot. I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 May 2013
A. Onstenk "AndyO" (UK) - See all my reviews
You cant get better then these. Expensive but very comfortable and long lasting. Keeps your feet cool and good range of colours

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable flip flops but unsure if they deserve the price tag, 16 Oct. 2014
I'm of the opinion that especially with shoes/flip flops it's better to buy a quality pair that'll last rather than the bog standard "cut from a flat sheet of foam" ones. I've previously owned and been very impressed by Crocs flip flops which cost around £10, so expanding the budget upto around £30 was a big move.

I can't really fault them. They were very comfortable to wear in, no rubbing. They're grippy on the ground and your feet. They look good with the interlocking style surface which is also very comfy on your feet. However, despite this I just am hesitant to recommend them based on the price. For £20 I'd say they're good value - I'm confident they'll last several summer holidays. But £30 was, in my opinion, just a bit too much to ask for a flip flop that doesn't differentiate itself enough from the masses

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect not just for the beach., 20 Aug. 2014
J. Mcbain "millwall.f.c." (london england) - See all my reviews
Needed something a little more robust than the usual Havaianas as I would not only be pounding the beach but also the streets of Oliva (Spain).Perfect fit with no problems at all.Not much else to be said really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Go one size down, 12 Sept. 2014
I have these in Orange that I bought in the Carnaby St store and must have tried them and realised I needed a smaller size. Unfortunately I took them away on holiday without trying them just assumed they were the same size as the others and all my trainers. Really comfy flip flop, just go one size smaller or they flap about too much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas, 29 Aug. 2014
This is the 2nd pair of power thing sandals i have had,the only down side to this pair is that the strap is a little to large and does not hold my foot as secure as the previous pair. But this pair are very comfortable with no problem when walking in the them. I would recommend them would also purchase them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 5 Jun. 2013
I've owned plenty of Havaianas, mainly the Brasill ones but these are by far the comfiest pair I'va had on my feet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flops, 7 July 2014
Great flip flops, nice cushioned sole but I ordered a UK size 8 and they are more like a size 9 !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›