Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 November 2012
I forgot how good this album is, after not being available for many years. A fine debut from the band formed by ex Manfred's Paul Jones and Tom McGuinness for a bit of fun and going back to their first love 'The Blues'. Joined by McGuinness' partner in McGuinness Flint, former Bluesbreaker Hughie Flint on drums, the excellent Dave Kelly on slide guitar and bass gutiarist Gary Fletcher, this album is a mixture of live and studio songs. The Official Blues Band Bootleg Album was initially only available to buy at their gigs, before Arista Records picked it up and gave the band a recording contract. Recommended for all Blues enthusiasts. Enjoy!
on 18 March 2013
Over the years I must have bought a couple of thousand albums, tapes, cd's and now downloads! Occasionally I've lost some of them so, when I spotted this album was immediately reminded of my original purchase when it was first released! :-)

A great album, featuring some of the UK's, best ever musicians and am enjoying renewing my 'relationship' with it!!!!!!

:-)
on 5 September 2013
I loved the Blues Band and was lucky enough to see them when I was at Uni so it wonderful to be able to relive those memories and to simply enjoy the great sounds again.
on 12 December 2014
Very early Blues Band and rather raw. I bought this because I was into Dr. feelgood and Wilko had left them to join this group. Quite good.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 September 2013
A Classic must have for your collection! Some great versions of old songs.
Paul Jones and the band at their best.
on 15 May 2014
My vinyl collection of music is being replaced & updated this is a classic I must have, cooling boards fantastic.
on 8 January 2014
cos i love their music and their continued enthusesasm they are just the best ihave said enough thats it close
on 15 November 2014
I have added this to my collection of Blues Band CD's. Almost as good as 'Ready' with a raw original sound.
on 29 August 2014
Wont someone tell me what diddy wah diddy means
on 27 February 2015
It might be old...but it's great