5.0 out of 5 stars Really good over glasses
These are the first over-glasses I have bought that actually work. They are comfortable, light and very effective. They aren't obtrusive, either, so you don't look like a complete tit when wearing them.
Published on 7 Mar. 2012 by Steffers

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH
Awful - do not waste your money. They arrived so badly packaged that we didn't even need to use the rip strip to open the packet as the ends were unsealed and the glasses virtually slid out. One of the lenses had already popped out which wasn't surprising as there was absolutely no protection around them in the cardboard packet (it wasn't even a box which may have at...
Published 1 month ago by Carol McCall

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good over glasses, 7 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Brown Polarised Overglasses - turn prescription glasses into sunglasses in an instant! (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for keeping the sun out of eyes completely while still being able to see to read., 6 Dec. 2012
I would recommend this item to anyone who doesn't want to spend loads on Prescription sunglasses just for occasional use, and especially if you like me have to wear glasses all the time, and can't see in regular sunglasses.They are fabulous in keeping the suns rays out of the eyes. I've just used them in Australia where the sun was very bright, and when you go inside just take off the glasses and you can still see with your other glasses, and no fumbling changing glasses. Truly the best thing since sliced bread!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown Overglasses, 10 Nov. 2013
Mrs. A. L. Hollman "Louisa" (Bristol England) - See all my reviews
Bought on behalf of a friend, but both my husband and I have these. Very good over glasses and can also been worn as ordinary sunglasses. Not to bunky like some overglasses.

4.0 out of 5 stars A welcome asset, 19 Nov. 2013
Fits well over regular specs. Cuts down the glare when driving against bright sunlight on winter days. Good value for money.

Fast efficient delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poloride sun glasses, 20 July 2012
Very pleased with the product, just what I required for my fishing trips. Easy fitting over my Glasses will not fall off and very clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for driving, 27 Sept. 2013
Mr. N. J. W. Hall (SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought these as before I took a summer holiday involving a long drive. I found they reduced eye strain from the glare of sunshine and the glare of night lights from other traffic. They fit snugly over my prescription specs - perfect for the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown polarised over glasses, 22 Oct. 2013
P. M. Miles "Nivapete" (Blackwood, UK) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent product and a perfect buy for spectacle wearers. Regularly used for driving and walking. Delivered very promptly at a value for money price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown Polarised Overglasses - turn perscription glasses into sunglasses, 24 April 2014
Purchased these to replace clip on sunglasses that I found very heavy. They are comfortable. Fit well over my prescription glasses and do what they are supposed to. Living in sunny Cornwall I find it necessary to wear them when driving nearly all the time and I am very happy with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments received, squinting avoided, headaches reduced!, 19 April 2014
A few years ago, I found overglasses in many stores, but my last pair wore out, so I turned to Amazon. I was a bit wary of buying these based on a photo, but when I received them and tried them on, my wife approved the look, and I have been complimented by another person who wanted to know where to get them. They do a great job of protecting my eyes in the bright, Rwandan sun, so I am quite happy with them. The only drawback is that they are a bit large to put in a pocket when indoors, but I hang them from the top of my shirt with no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a sunny climate, 6 Jan. 2014
Chose this item as a present for my brother in law who lives in the middle east and needed them for driving. Good quality product and look stylish when on with glasses.