5.0 out of 5 stars Over Glasses
These over sun glasses are really great. They fit perfectly over most glasses and are very comfortable to wear. Ideal for anyone who doesn't like bright sunlight or like me who suffers from P.V.S.
Published on 15 April 2012 by anny

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not quite up to scratch
The Good:

The do fit over my rather wide specs, they are OK in bright UK conditions. Considering their size they are light to wear. The arms are reasonably flexible and are curved inwards so they should fit a fairly wide range of head sizes.

The Bad:

They need persuading (by gently bending the arms appart) to get them over my specs (which...
Published 12 months ago by Grahame

5.0 out of 5 stars Over Glasses, 15 April 2012
This review is from: Black Overglasses - Sunglasses For Glasses! (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and purrfect for the job!, 7 April 2013
Why spend lots of money on getting prescription sun glasses when you can just pop these over your own prescription glasses a a snip of the price! It was my optician that told me about the over sunglasses! Brilliant!! No more squinting when drawing or painting outside!! And you still look cool!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, 9 Mar. 2012
very good buy helped to keep glare away even on kilamanjaro would recommend to anyone as over glasses with prescription glasses

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Over sunglasses, 18 Jan. 2013
Being polarized from my point of view is essential and I do like this model but my wife hated them because they are huge. When I looked in the mirror I thought I resembled Roy Orbison. I have used them over my byfocals in bright sunlight and when driving and my verdict is good and I would recommend them but with the proviso of their size

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 31 May 2013
I've had over glasses before but they were unisex and a bit too big. These are the perfect fit for me and do exactly what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Black overglasses - sunglasses for Glasses, 8 Mar. 2014
I chose these particular sunglasses as I had already purchased the night antiglares overglasses. I found these sunglasses ideal having had prescription sunglasses before but it is easier to have the overglasses to slip on when needed instead of keep changing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses, 1 July 2013
Peter Knight - See all my reviews
The ones I have are worth the price as they do keep the sun out, they are a bit flimsy so watch out on the arms where they are fixed. Not many glasses of this quality around I think and as I use them on the road on my trike they must be worth their price. Can see everything and they go over all my glasses frames

4.0 out of 5 stars Swish!, 4 July 2013
Very good, slightly different from the others I have which have a softer overall colouring, these are more black and of course have the Polaroid effect but work just as well thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars why did I not think of these before?, 15 Oct. 2013
Woody 16 "Dave" (Merseyside UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
There was a time when I wore flying goggles with my pudding-basin helmet on my motor bike which misted well unless you used spit on the inside. Then came the first visors being vertically flat but horizontally curved which I used with the open face type helmet. These let the wind up inside and lifted your eyelids from your eyeballs unless you wore a thick neck scarf tucked underneath the edge of the visor and then they misted unless you used spit again. Then we had the full face helmets which wouldn't allow you to see over your shoulder just under your arm perhaps, if you were lucky but they did keep the wind out and misting was somehow reduced but you could always use spit anyway. Then we had all sorts of variations with lift-up chin protection, open face with built in curved visors ((very good) some with built in sun shades. I still refer the open face helmet for visibility and with a peak of sorts to shield from low sun and these over-glasses are an absolute godsend when it come to wind reduction and visibility having side cheeks. I have for summer use only an open face helmet with a small flip down double-curved slightly tinted visor which flips down over my spectacles and sits just over the nose area. In use, in bright sunlight, I flip the visor down to reduce glare but a bit of wind gets through but no problem in the summer. When the sun is lower I can use these glasses in the heavier tint over my reactalite specs with the visor up and still have wind protection. When the sun gets really low and bright I lower the visor which, with the over-glasses and reactalites, produces a very effective filter. And so we have a suitable set up that allows good visibility with some wind protection and variable filtering. How good this would be in the colder winter months in the hail and snow I know not as I will be using my open face with the large double curved full length visor with the built in shade and if the weather is too bad I'll e in my car. I wonder how useful these will be walking in the snow on a bright winter's day with the wind making you eyes stream (mine do). I shall give them a go and so watch this space....

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 July 2014
These are very good; they fit over my plastic framed glasses very well and I can now sit outside and read in the sunshine without squinting. They are all black, which I like, however they lose a mark when it comes to style. They are very large on my face and I can still see my glasses underneath (which are quite a bit smaller) as the lenses aren't very dark. I wouldn't wear them out and about, and will stick to wearing them in my garden. They do their job well, though.

Black Overglasses - Sunglasses For Glasses!