5.0 out of 5 stars Halo Proactive Sportswash
The only product I know that completely removes sweat stains and smells from my sports wear. I also use it on my husbands shirts. Brilliant. Just wish Tescos still stocked it as the postage was expensive.
Published 15 months ago by Britcop

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy six get one
I ordered a six pack of this product but only received one bottle. Amazon have invoiced me for six bottles and I cannot get any assistance from them. I have no idea if the product is any good but I do know I will never use Amazon again.
Published 4 days ago by Fred

5.0 out of 5 stars Halo Proactive Sportswash, 12 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing else comes close, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Halo Proactive Sports Wash 6 Pack (Misc.)
This works so well its hard to understand why other laundry detergents don't use the same formula. Removes the smell from sweaty gym gear, stinky dog bedding and swim kits left languishing in the school cloakroom. In the brief period I couldn't get hold of this detergent I had to use normal laundry detergents and noticed that my machine started to smell mouldy which using this stuff it never did. My only gripe is amazon doesn't stock the fabric softener (or the other products) and the main website for the product hasn't worked for ordering purposes for such a long time I'm amazed they are still trading. You can't help but be struck by what poor management it is to make a product so hard to buy when its so easy to set up and amazon or ebay shop. Come on Halo get your act together, its a massive disservice to a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 15 Mar 2013
M. Cummings (Sunbury on Thames) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halo Proactive Sports Wash 6 Pack (Misc.)
This is THE best detergent for sports kit. I wash at 30 degrees on merino wool and synthetic base layers. I have no problems what so ever with the typical sports kit smell, when exercising since swapping from the normal run of the mill detergents. Expensive it may be, but it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zap 'that' smell!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Halo Proactive Sports Wash 6 Pack (Misc.)
Pros: This is the only stuff that removes ingrained sweat smells from cycling tops and leaves them smelling really nice.
Cons: None really except the minimum order of six bottles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy six get one, 14 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great for sweaty gym kits, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Halo Proactive Sports Wash 6 Pack (Misc.)
I used to be able to buy this in Sainsburys but recently they have not stocked it, i was delighted to track it down here. It really does the job of cleaning very sweaty training kit that normal washing detergents did not touch! Also have used it on the dog blankets and had good results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Halo Proactive Sports Wash 6 Pack (Misc.)
Does exactly what it says on the bottle. A lot cheaper than the penguin brand which is over priced and not as good. If it works on my husbands sweaty gym kits it will work for anyone. A cup and a half in the machine, normal setting , no more intensive sports wash and result ... clean and no lingering odours.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Halo Proactive Sports Wash 6 Pack (Misc.)
superb - even the wife says it works ! stopped all my old gym kit getting thrown out - so i am happy too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scent and does what it says, 2 Jan 2014
Z. Shimanska (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halo Proactive Sports Wash 6 Pack (Misc.)
I have tons of sports clothes to wash as go the gym regularly. I love this stuff - it has a soft lemony scent, really cleans my sports clothes which are usually a mix of cotton and lycra and polyester and have to be washed cold. No colour fading,shrinking or ruining of the fabric. I was happy to purchase a pack of 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars Halo Proactive Sports Wash, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Halo Proactive Sports Wash 6 Pack (Misc.)
If you play any sport or use the gym Halo Proactive Sports Wash is just the stuff to keep your kit fresh. This is particulary so if you
only have time for the rinse cycle when you get home. Then when you do the full wash your kit will have kept its freshness throughout. I would not dream of my used gym stuff being in situ without its Halo treatment!

ARRAY(0xaa294d08)