4.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for all -including the puppy!
Published 19 months ago by Cre

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small, very uncomfortable
Don't think you are saving money on buying these instead of Crocs - I have paid the purchase price and postage to return the first pair, which were marked with my size but wayyyyy too small, and have a pair of hideously uncomfortable shoes to show for it. They are nothing like Crocs. I thought "how different can they be, they look the same, they'll be fine," I was...
Published on 13 April 2012 by M. Guinan

4.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for all -including the puppy!, 30 April 2013
Really comfy fit. All my family had used my size 7 crocs (years old) as gardening shoes but it was a pain if we all wanted to go/be in the garden together. Pushed the boat out and bought these in my size and larger size clogs in a different colour and style for sons and husband so they'd know whose was whose. Problem solved, or so I thought. They still wear mine (despite being too small for them! I reckon its because they are so comfortable to wear). Even our 9 month old springer rates them-chewed them on day 1 -bless - and continues to have a chew when my back is turned! A firm favourite with all the family. Personally, I preferred them 'un chewed' but the comfort factor has not declined. Quite good value for money and brown colour has a wholesome earthy quality in keeping with the venue (garden) and chicken compound. I would definately recommended these clogs for their practicality and feel good/comfort factor. Keep out of reach of dogs/puppies who like to chew if you want them to stay looking 'good as new' though!

4.0 out of 5 stars re: good good, 28 April 2013
The size's are smaller than standard sizes but they are light, comfortable, and look good. Mine were not yellow inside they were white.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 25 Oct 2012
Katie Wise - See all my reviews
i bought these for care working in the community, they are great, comfy and dont look too bad at all, they have good grip

4.0 out of 5 stars On the big side, 15 Oct 2014
Mr Gumby "DH" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
My wife and I both have a pair of these. We went for our normal UK sizes and found the length to be correct but with too much space above the foot. A second pair of insoles might help but would probably need something like double-sided tape to hold them in place. I had previously tried the same size bought elsewhere but they were even bigger - it seems that sizing is inconsistent.

We find them wearable enough, though, and don't regret buying. They're very lightweight and great for slipping on to go outside in all weathers. Unlike clogs from garden centres, they don't pick up gravel from our paths.

The strap, when worn round the back of the ankle, does help them stay on, but also of course makes them slightly less convenient to slip on and off. We use the strap if going outside for any length of time but not if just popping to the bin or whatever.

We'd recommend them, at £10 or less, but try and buy from someone offering free returns, in case you have problems with sizing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and cheap, 14 Jun 2013
Very comfortable. No different from other brands like crocs. I will definitely recommend it. I bought it for work. Very comfortable for my 12.5 hours shifts. The only downside to it is that when he back goes on the it pushes your feet forward and toes hurt. I realised after wearing it for the first time so I didn't use the back and it was EXCELLENT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden Shoes, 2 Jun 2012
It is the comfort and light weight that ticked all the boxes on these clogs. They are great for wearing indoors too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies lightweight clogs, 26 May 2012
Mrs. Susan F. Ashton (London U.K.) - See all my reviews
These are fine and are a reasonable alternative to Crocs. They arrived very quickly and the colour was exactly as shown in the advert

5.0 out of 5 stars clogs, 25 Aug 2012
these clogs are great, so comfortable wear them in the garden ar just casual they are wide fit, light weight and great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Workhorse Footwear, 2 May 2014
Flappit Witch (Yorkshire, where else?) - See all my reviews
They're not pretty, but they do what it says on the box, They're lightweight, waterproof & stable footwear. I wear them indoors and out. Drive up to the moors in them to walk my dogs, and are easy to slip out of & put on my wellies to combat the mud. Have occasionally gone 'out' in them forgetting that I had them on - so yes, they're comfy. Wipe clean easily, but look quite dull then. But a squirt of Mr Sheen sorts that out

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy on/off, 10 Jan 2014
I have arthritis in my feet and these clogs are a great soother. They are so easy to put on and take off