Colour: Black|Change

on 9 October 2013
since my baby bjorn was now getting very uncomfortable to use with my toddler (even though she'd on the small side - the straps were digging into my neck/shoulder muscles quite badly), I set out to find a replacement that would accommodate a growing wriggly toddler plus still be usable for a newborn when the time comes to do it all again. I can't recommend this highly enough. I tried a friend's ergo baby original and was impressed but quite hot. This version is just as comfortable (loads the weight nicely onto the hips - I have had major pelvis problems but find this really really comfy even for hours at a time) but is lighter and so you don't get so warm. Tried and tested on a hot holiday, no probs. Very easy to use - was able to quickly slip the little one into this and lug all the holiday baggage around when travelling solo. Friend (total carrier novice) has used it with newborn too, easy peasy.
Love it.
on 13 May 2014
Easy to use, safe and very comfortable, Our little one enjoys being in it and often falls asleep. Good for long walks and around the house. Very good alternative for a buggy. We used it from around 6-7 weeks onwards. Our girl is currently 7 months old and the baby carrier is still working perfectly
on 8 March 2016
Did lots of research before committing to this carrier. I have a 2 year old and twins so needed something I could easy put a child in when we are out walking. I tried a fabric sling but it really wasn't for me! Too fiddly.
I have it at the ideal size and then step into it and easily put my baby in. Supports baby's head and doesn't hurt my back or shoulders. I'm not a baby carrying type person and this has been ideal for me
on 6 March 2015
Could not have survived the first 6 months without this. I carried her everywhere all day and she loves it....she was the most content baby and hardly ever cried.
Great quality, very comfortable and great for someone who has had previous back problems as all the weight is carried on the hips.
on 26 June 2014
This was bought to replace our first one, which we've used daily for over 7 years. Much, much easier and nicer than the pushchair. Our children used it constantly up until aged 2.5, then occasionally after that. My 4 yr old still likes a piggy back in it when tired.
Marvellous product.
on 6 February 2015
I have the Boba, Mei Tai, and the Ergo. The Ergo is by far my favorite and I can still use it comfortably even now that my baby's bigger and heavier as it has great back support and is easy to use. Great for running errands, hiking, etc.The side pocket is a huge plus!
on 21 October 2013
It was comfortable, lightweight and easy to use while traveling with my boy who weighs 13kg. Though the material was cotton, it can get abit hot if you are traveling to tropical countries.... But I Wundt trade this carrier for anything else!!!
on 14 November 2014
Love love love
Bought this, came the next day! Brilliant! And I was able to get my 10 month old son onto my back on my own! Really soft, he loved it too
on 11 May 2012
After trialling a few carriers (and buying the wrong ones), we ended up choosing the ERGO Performance one for its extra compact design. It is made from very light weight and cool material. It doesn't take much space at all when folded up (could come with a storage pouch or a closing system of some kind to make it even better). It's perfect to just grab and go. But this is not very comfortable if you want to carry your little one around for a long time. I can manage about an hour, and after that I need a break. Your baby is held slightly higher up than in the other carriers we tried, which is good as you don't feel pull down as much. You also need to make sure it's adjusted to your body before being left on your own: it is not very easy to adjust if you're by yourself, and if you swap with your OH like we do, this can be quite often. All in all, a good carrier, expensive but practical because it is compact: you'll end up using it more often than those with thicker straps, which also tend to be more cumbersome to take with you for a quick 20min walk.
on 9 January 2015
I am very happy with my purchase! I have changed two baby carriers, this one has really met my expectations!!