on 30 April 2013
Brilliant mini figures and fantastic looking set, solid build. Perhaps a few too many stickers but as these are transparencies they're not so bad.

As an added bonus I bought for 40 GBP which is a great brick/pound ratio!

Only negative was the wife wasn't appreciative of this on the bedside table for the few days it held pride of place!
on 18 April 2013
Given that this kept my husband happy for a few hours and he had the smile of a 6 year old when he completed it - I am assuming I can give this product 5 stars - if only for the peace and quite it gave me while he was building it. Thank you LEGO!!
on 29 April 2013
This was a very fun build, nice details and a collection of nice parts.

Iron Man is my fav amongst the minifigs, really nice details on him.

The Jet is Very Swooshable aswell.

They could have thrown in another foot soldier, but, no biggie..
on 4 February 2013
I did not originally plan to get this for my 8 year old son as it was very expensive but, as we found nothing else he particularly wanted, we plumped for it in the end. He loves it. He was ill over Christmas but still, in his weakened state, sat happily in the corner and built it all himself. He has played with it a lot and got a great deal of satisfaction from building such a big set alone. I would recommend it.
on 2 January 2014
Grandson is 9 and made it with help from an elder brother. He spend the first 30minutes just hugging it in the box, he was so thrilled with it!
on 24 October 2012
My 8 year old son saved up for this and is delighted with it. Built in a few hours and many more hours of fun playing with it. Cannot recommend this highly enough!
on 30 December 2012
fun and entertaining cant put it down it is amazing and a great build defiantly worth it for the price
on 17 February 2013
I bought this in January 2013 and bult it up with my 5yr old daughter. It does take a while and there are a lot of quite smal parts which need "Dad" to do but we both enjoyed the experience.

My only comment would be that if yoru child likes to play with their Lego, rather than just stick it on the shelf, then the tips at the end of the wings come off pretty easily as do the "Engines" at the back.

So if you dont mind sticking it back together each then it is all ok. My 3 1/2 yr old loves it and zooms it around the house most nights. Given the crazy price of individual Lego figures I would have to say this was a real bargain as not only do you get the toys but also several figures which would cost, on their own, more than the whole boxed kit!
on 29 June 2012
A nice build with a great result and some fantastic minis make the marvel set one of the best to buy (and most expensive).

Couple of hours to build and better than Hulks hideout so worth the extra £10
on 3 December 2012
This is a set my Son has wanted for months, so was purchased for him for Christmas. I am sure he is going to love it. As usual, lego kits are expensive for what they are, but worth it to see my Son's face and enjoyment.