on 8 February 2013
We provided this as a present for a 5 year old and the feedback was positive although we are unable to state anymore.
on 12 May 2012
The product is LEGO. There is little else to say about it, LEGO lasts forever and is fun to play with whatever age.
on 11 January 2016
Absolutely Brilliant
on 8 March 2014
I ordered this set for my sons 9th birthday, it arrived on the date specified, I paid for it at the time of ordering, the big shock came when I got a card from Royal mail to inform me that I had to collect the package from the local post office and pay a further £14.28 to collect it as the postage had not been paid, as far as I was concerned I had paid the postage/shipping charge at the point of ordering, I would think twice before placing an order with amazon online again as I was not made aware of the hidden charge.
on 1 May 2012
This was purchased on the behalf of a friends son and at the offer price of £14.95 in April 2012.

The set itself seems nice and builds into a durable little helicopter and motorbike with three good mini figures however it has some flaws.

1. It's not good VFM compared to the Lex Luthor Powersuit set either at the RRP of £19.99 or the discounted £14.95 he had before this. The helicopter he rates as less fun than the robotic armour of the other set.

2. The Wolverine figure he would have preferred with a mask and the claws would have been better attached in some other way than by fitting into it's hands.

3. There are less pieces and mostly smaller ones at that which could have been made up for with say another mini figure. He would have liked a henchman to fly the copter for Deadpool such as Hydra Bob or even a generic pilot.

So overall a good set but a bit expensive for what it is which is why it loses a few stars.
on 30 January 2015
Very happy
on 13 January 2013

great:)
on 2 March 2013
Well I think that the Lego Super Heroes set of Wolverine's Chopper Showdown is a brilliant product to own. The attention to detail on these minifigures are just fantastic. The likenesses of Hugh Jackman and Sir Ian McKellen are brilliant because I know their characters from the X-Men film trilogy. I think that even adding Wolverine's motorcycle and Deadpool's medium sized chopper is a good bonus to the set. The character of Deadpool is good because his accessories come with his sliver samurai swords and a blaster. To my sense of my imagination this set does the perfect job because I like it. The set was not difficult to build and I purchased the set for my retail value of £15.00 from Amazon.co.uk on Thursday 25th October from 2012. Overall I think that Amazon.co.uk has been a reliable service over the past few months for me and for my other products that I have purchased.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk! Four stars all round!