5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on for the money
Very happy, switches between my Virgin TiVo box and xbox without any hassle. Automatically switches to the last source switched on.
Published 5 months ago by A. Porter

2.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Sky+ HD
Although this splitter looks well made, and functions without requiring a separate power source, I was sadly disappointed that it would not work with Sky+ HD. The Sky box simply presents a message saying Mode not Compatible. Maybe it will work with other Sky systems, but sadly not with mine.
Published 20 months ago by Cam Ma

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on for the money, 11 Nov 2013
A. Porter "apppppp" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BELTON 3 Port HDMI Full HD 1080P V1.3b Switch Splitter - 3x1 HDMI Switch (3 Way Input 1 Output) (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Sky+ HD, 9 Aug 2012
Cam Ma (E Anglia, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific value for money., 22 Mar 2013
I had looked at many HDMI switches, this was among the cheaoest which would do what I wanted. I have an old flatscreen tv with only one HDMI input. I needed to connect both my PC and the Virgin box to the tv without swaping the cables over. This does it automatically switching to the last one switched on, just what I wanted. I also have a led monitor connected to my PC, so if I want to use the monitor for the PC and the tv to watch tv programs, all I need do is press the button on top and the box switches from PC to tv. Really useful little gizmo. Anyonme looking for a switch to feed a tv from up to 3 HDMI sources need look no further.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 3 Feb 2014
Difficult review this, What I actually received looks nothing like what I ordered. Its a square with an input on 3 edges and out on the fourth. So I'll have to review what I was sent. Bottom line, rubbish picture is speckled with green pixels (thousands of them). I thought it may have been the cable's but these all work perfectly on their own. and it does not matter what source, Bluray or PC. Teach me to get something on the cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars problem solved, 4 Nov 2013
bought this because needed to connect more than one hdmi into one slot , perfect for what I needed ,

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Very Well, 3 Jan 2014
I needed a splitter because I needed 3 devices connected to my TV. I have a Virgin HD box, a PS4 & an Xbox 360 all connected to the splitter that then leads to the TV & it works perfectly fine. Also, it automatically switches to a device when turned on, which is VERY useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to connect 3 Hdmi to my Tv, 20 Dec 2013
Received faulty item in my first order but with excellent customer service had a replacement sent which I received today and it's working fine to connect my Virgin and satellite box plus my Apple TV box
Would definitely recommend it if you have a small budget

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Splitter, 30 Oct 2013
A very good and cheap splitter,works well on my pc to tv. I would recommend this to anyone who don't have enough HDMI port.

1.0 out of 5 stars BE CAREFUL, 19 Mar 2014
I ordered the BELTON 3 Port HDMI Switch Splitter from Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
and was sent a square splitter with the input and outputs situated on the sides. Not
front and back.It had no I/R sensor or remote control.
It works OK but I am unable to site it where i wanted to.
No reply as yet to my Email.
I have now ordered the
TeckNet® 3 Port Auto Switch Box plus Remote - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD Switcher
by TeckNet

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a dream, 6 Feb 2014
My TV only has 1 HDMI input but I have 3 HD appliances to connect to it. This unit does the job perfectly. Just connect the appliances to the input sockets, connect the output to your TV and this unit does all the switching automatically. There's no HDMI cables with it but why would there be at this price. Incredibly cheap but works brilliantly.

ARRAY(0xa72802d0)