5.0 out of 5 stars Fluval Edge Aquarium
Published on 26 April 2012 by Virginia Moore

Published 9 months ago by Neil

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluval Edge Aquarium, 26 April 2012
This review is from: Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led (Misc.)
I ordered this via Amazon from Swallow Aquatics and have not been disappointed.I did have an initial problem with the pump but contacted Swallow and they sent me a new one within a couple of days.Suffice to say it works fine and my aquarium is nearly complete.It looks fantastic and I am enjoying my new hobby of looking after sub tropical fish which I decided would be easier than tropical,no heating of water etc.I also have the peace of mind that this comes with a 2 year warranty from Swallow.Great product and service,would not hesitate to recommend both seller and product.

5.0 out of 5 stars ****, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led (Misc.)
It's a very Nice looking fish tank, delivery was fast and everything seems to going great my 2 goldfish are very happy, i'm also really happy about this fish tank. the filter is great clean the water very well and led light makes the tank beautiful as well so overall i give 5* for this great looking fish tank. and also 5* to this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LOOKING TANK., 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led (Misc.)
BRILLIANT LOOKING FISH TANK. EXPENSIVE BUT NICE BIT OF KIT. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP LOTS OF FISH THIS TANK IS NOT PRACTICAL BUT IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A TANK TO KEEP SMALL NUMBER OF FISH THIS IS THE ONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aye, she's bonnie!, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led (Misc.)
Bought this as I live in a flat and the missus wanted a small but interesting fish tank. Had this for about eight months now and I am not disappointed, I added a heater Aquael 50w(slightly sideways to fit)as I wanted tropical fish, my Galaxy Rasbora's & red cherry shrimp seem very happy in their surroundings :)
One of the things that appealed to me about this tank was the low noise level, if you fill it above the small opening enough and keep your cleaning in check this will remain quiet tank.
Also on setting up the tank, keep in mind the small opening. If you put a large bit of driftwood or an ornament in it may look nice but it may also hinder the cleaning of gravel or sand in the corners.
The live plants I chose are hardy and the fish/shrimp I chose would not be affected by the small opening as say a air-gulping Betta fish. If you do use this as a Betta tank I recommend a low water flow as the outfall from the pump would batter the wee guy off the side of the tank every time he goes for air, not cool. Also a filter on the intake is a must, I lost one of our Rasboras as it was small enough to get in there(gutted) so I ordered a pack of cheap filters that fit the end of the intake. I had to cut them down to size with scissors as they were far to bulky.

I recommend this tank to anyone as I was new to the whole tropical fish thing, look to the internet/YouTube for all the info you need to make this work for you. Enjoy :D

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 3 April 2015
This review is from: Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led (Misc.)
I bought this tank for my office. It's stunning, very quiet and the perfect size for my desk.

The only minor thing is that you need to buy a seperate spounge filter if your fish are small cause they will get sucked up :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome with a capital 'A', 21 May 2014
This review is from: Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led (Misc.)
This is without a doubt the best fish tank I have ever purchased. I was extremely unhappy with my previous tank (BiOrb) and spent a great deal of time looking for a replacement. My search kept bringing me back to this tank and I am certainly not disappointed! The filter system is excellent and conveniently placed, the water quality is amazing, it's the perfect size, looks absolutely fantastic, and more importantly my fish (guppies and tetra) appear to be happy! I have 4 cats so I have to consider carefully, and I definitely made the best choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led (Misc.)
This tank looks amazing! Bottom of it is not so tough but do the work. Well spend money!
Definitely recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and good service, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led (Misc.)
The tank is perfect size and looks tidy and clean design. We bought it for our two goldfish and we added two more later.

Bought this tank last year and the tank arrived on time but was damaged with a cracked tank but we received a new one very quickly and trouble-free.

Very happy, even after half year we still love the tank!

1.0 out of 5 stars It is a good concept but design renders this one almost obsolete in ..., 5 July 2014
This review is from: Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led (Misc.)
No use. Two filters later and resorted to buying one that attaches to inside of tank hence defeating the purpose of the tank design. Filters seem prone to problems reading other reviews elsewhere. Also a nightmare to clean, due to aperture size. Most important though is management- bio load can spike if you are not careful. Needs exchanges at least once a week. It is a good concept but design renders this one almost obsolete in terms of keeping a decent community of fish. I have six White Cloud Mountain Minnows who appear to thrive in this tank but are continually disrupted by me needing to clean!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led (Misc.)
Perfect ... I really likes it !

Fluval Edge Black Gloss 23l Led