Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 12 February 2014
This took ages to arrive, not being expensive and a stocking filler for Xmas I'd forgotten I ordered it. It is a cola can but not the one in the image on Amazon, has NO removable lid so you would have to destroy to empty.
on 23 September 2013
My young son wanted to start saving the 'pennies' he has been getting from the tooth fairy. Even though he doesn't drink any fizzy juice, he thought this was fantastic as it looks just like his dads juice.
on 6 January 2014
2 ordered, delivered in jiffy bag, one was too badly dented to be given.
Item was not as described, as top cannot be removed.
The item supplied was the same as can be bought in most 99p/£1 stores
on 19 January 2015
This is just what I wanted!

Had read lots of reviews from people receiving their item with dents in but I ordered anyway...glad I did as mine arrived without any dents or scratches.
on 25 February 2014
Previously bought one of these on a local store and wanted another. This can was about a sixth of the size of theonebought in town and three times more expensive. DISAPPOINTED
on 2 January 2015
Great stocking filler, lid comes off very easily for regular use as my son wanted. Same size as a can of coke which he liked.
Bargain price too.
on 26 December 2014
The money box would have been great but unfortunately it had a large dent in the side which meant it could not be given as a gift for Christmas!
on 13 January 2015
It looks good but way too small for any serious savings. Was disappointed with the wee size as it looks a lot bigger on the internet.
on 22 February 2015
the cocacola money box was for my grandson. He was thrilled with it. Excellent value. amazon has triumphed again. Terrific service!
on 5 June 2014
Absolutely loved by my teenaged son the fact that its encourages him to save money its ok with me and his father he got quite a sum