5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful new music with a hint of Pink Floyd influence!
Id heard a recomendation about this band so i thought id check them out. I was refreshingly impressed! Nice honest vibe, I can hear a bit of a mid to late Pink Floyd influence, which is fine by me! I look forward to hearing more!
Published on 9 Nov. 2011 by Will

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull
Published 2 months ago by Archy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful new music with a hint of Pink Floyd influence!, 9 Nov. 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull, 22 April 2015
Archy (ALTRINCHAM, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Absent Friends (Audio CD)
As another reviewer has noted, this doesn't actually contain the track featured in Prog magazine - the one that prompted me to buy it in the first place. So that's my fault, and not the band's. I wouldn't have minded had the tracks that are here been of the same calibre. They're not. The opening, lead track, has a pretty impressive guitar solo and a fairly pleasant melody, but that's about it. Elsewhere, instead of the expected prog we have plaintive vocals, strummed acoustic guitars and lyrics repeated ad-nauseum. A bit like mid period Floyd's acoustic outings, on a bad day. Not terrible, but very dull. It's a shame, because I did find the track on the Prog CD to be impressive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't have the track 'Fading Star' on album as described ..., 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Absent Friends (Audio CD)
Didn't have the track 'Fading Star' on album as described in Prog Rock magazine cover CD. Not the bands fault. More of a misrepresentation in the actual publication.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm music, 19 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Absent Friends (Audio CD)
Original melodic vocals with pulsating instrumentals. This is honest music straight from the heart that reaches deep inside you and improves on every playing.

Absent Friends