Great jars for so many different uses. I bought them to keep spices and sauces in. They are really great size and perfect for stacking on top on one another. The clips keep the lids down and keep the container airtight with the help of the rubber seal. I bought these and another set in a bigger size which is just perfect, they are a bit expensive but they are solid and good quality. If they are looked after properly and don't get dropped I am sure they will last forever. They keep the contents fresh and retain the smell of the spices nicely.
Nice quality jars, thick glass, and very well packaged with cute gingham faux covers. The 125ml size is great and means you can eke out your jam or marmalade a bit further without feeling you are being mean with portions, handy if you are making pressies. A couple of the rubber seals cracked slightly when I heated them to steralise, and I didn't feel the clips were quite as secure or well made as the parfait jars I usually buy from Steamer Trading. However overall I was fairly pleased with these and thought they were decent value for money.
on 13 March 2014
I use these for my spices that I buy loose in the market so they are really fresh - the small 'proper spice jars' are too small for many of the spices I use on a regular basis. The proper Kilner Jars are worth the extra rather than the cheaper own brand versions.
on 4 April 2015
I love Kilner jars. They're probably not the best out there, and the occasional one has a slightly gammy lid, but for charm and ergonomic satisfaction they are unbeatable. They hold everything from spices to pasta in my pantry and I wouldn't like to swap!
on 30 January 2012
The 125ml clip-top Kilner jars come in a set of 12. They are absolutely indispensable when it comes to storing small amounts of herbs or spices by keeping them sealed and protected. I thoughrouly recommend them.
on 28 January 2016
I bought these to store spices in as I found the normal size spice jars are far too small. The opening is a good size to get a spoon in. They are of pretty good quality strong glass and they have a nice tight silicone seal. I have these stacked in 3's in a small cupboard. II like these jar and have just ordered 12 more.

No problems with ordering, packaging or delivery.
on 7 March 2013
We bought these when making potted mackerel and potted crab pate for our Christmas starters - they were great and had a great look on the Xmas dinner table :-)
on 27 November 2013
My only reason for giving 4 stars rather than 5 is that I would like to have been able to purchase 6 rather than 12. I ordered them to use for individual pots of pate for a dinner party. Absolutely perfect for this and I now keep thinking of other ways to use them. Individual chutneys for a ploughman's is next.
on 9 February 2012
I just purchased this set of clip-top Kilner jars. Made my first lot of chutney and it looks great in these jars. Just the right size for gifts.
on 10 July 2016
Great stuff - timeless design never been bettered. We use as spice jars to achieve a nice uniform look in the kitchen... Although labelling them would have been a good idea to avoid mix ups!