5.0 out of 5 stars Got what I wanted
I had a denim bag years back and it served me well. Since then I was looking for one and found this on the cyber monday deals. Price may be a bit higher, but the denim is very good and it comes with a warranty. Nice spacious and a simple outer compartment. Liked it overall
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by PA

1.0 out of 5 stars Eastpack denim bag
Very disappointed; a very basic cloth 'bag'. Serves me right for order from a picture on an iPhone. Cheap and not very cheerful.
Published 15 months ago by Bharat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Got what I wanted, 3 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great school bag, 30 Aug 2013
I got this bag to use for school (I am in year 11) and when it arrived it was quite a lot larger than I expected, I am able to fit all of my A4 books in the laptop compartment and it easily fits my PE kit as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 2 Oct 2013
Piera (Luxembourg,) - See all my reviews
This bag is big and the straps are padded. It is not a dainty bag so can't really be used in place of a handbag - more for like walking or day trips out with all the children, but it very practical and fashionable, unisex too! On the first day I used it someone said asked where I bought it from!

1.0 out of 5 stars Eastpack denim bag, 25 Sep 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Too large for a girl, 4 May 2014
It was larger than it appeared in the photo, and it was too large for me to carry around. I loved the design and the material for the bag, but I had to return it unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Found a perfect bag at last, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Padded Pak Backpack (Luggage)
I spent a few years looking for my perfect school bag. I wanted something that not only looked nice but was also unique in a world filled with Adidas, Nike and Herschel. This bag stands out among the dark blue and brown satchels. It is also huge! It seems a bit ridiculous at first but eventually I became grateful for the extra space and I found that I was visiting my locker less often. The padded straps mean that I never feel fabric cutting into my shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good colour, 30 Sep 2013
The bag is for my son used it as a schoolbag. It is in the right size to put all the materials in. Good quality, good design and good delivery Service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Sep 2013
The padding is not as strong as I expected and also the elastic to keep the laptop in place was not long enough for my 15.6" laptop. Its much bigger than I expected and plenty of room for other stuff. Seems to also be sturdy. Overall I liked it, and would recommend it to someone with a smaller laptop

4.0 out of 5 stars For all your carrying needs (some of them anyway...), 21 Aug 2013
I like this bag and I like the material. Its like a smooth denim. And its quite large for a medium, something worth remembering when ordering. I like using this for travelling. Its up to Eastpaks usual standards but the straps are suspect. They keep sliding unless you correct them.

4.0 out of 5 stars backpack, 20 Aug 2013
I bought this for my son, after buying an Eastpak nylon one earlier for my daughter. Nice natural denim look, but only 2 year warranty. Hopefully will last longer, especially as it is bigger than the standard Eastpak Pak'R so he will have to grow into it. Seems quite a bit wider and deeper.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›