5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product
The best creatine monohydrate on the market compared to price, cannot go wrong. Very pleased with this price and what the product provides.
Published on 8 April 2012 by mojo

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Creatine Ive Ever Purchased
This did absolutely nothing....Do not waste your money
I took for one month and nothing...not a thing!!!!
Worst Creatine on Market
Published 4 months ago by dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Gaspari Nutrition Qualitine 300 g Creatine Monohydrate Muscle Size and Strength Powder (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 23 Jan 2014
Dissolves well into water, no loading phase required, seen some good gains in strength in my first phase using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Qualitine by Gaspari Nutrition., 25 Jun 2013
I purchased this product about a month back, and I can honestly say that I felt it's benefits within a week of using it. I used to weight train vigorously in my twenties, and hit some decent poundage's in the squat, dead lift and bench press. After my late thirties I stopped doing so much weight training due to work commitments, family life, and being in pursuit of other interests as well. However! I recently started to get the weight training bug once more, and I had started upping the weight I was lifting in my garage basically to increase my strength due to the type of work I'm involved in.
I am now Fifty Three years of age and felt that my strength and stamina levels needed a boost, and after much debate I decided to use Creatine. There are many different products out there, and after looking through the ratings on Amazon, Qualitine caught my eye, as the price was competitive and the ratings were very good. After only a couple of days I did notice that my training sessions were lasting a lot longer, and I was pushing out a lot more reps. After ten days people in work were commenting on me looking chunkier and my arms are looking a lot bigger.
One could argue that I would have made these gains anyway as I had increased the amount that I had trained, but I can honestly say that I didn't expect to change my appearance this quickly, and especially due to my age. The product mixes almost instantly in water, there's no loading up as with many of the similar products, I haven't had any side affects and I will definitely be using Qualitine on a regular basis from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 30 Jan 2013
Good price, good quality, noticeable gains. Mixes really easy and is also tasteless. Good size tub which will last you a couple of months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with this, 29 Jun 2013
A creatine powder that you can put into 500ml of water(i loaded 20gram or 4 teaspoons for first 5 days then 5grams or 1 teaspoon after)or add it to your protein shake. No sugars or other added ingredients for you to worry about just creatine monohydrate that does that will increase strength and endurance just as long as you keep taking it every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a great price, 2 Jun 2014
Great product at a great price. This creatine is a lot cheaper than a lot of other brands and actually better quality without the funny after taste.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Creatine Ive Ever Purchased, 19 April 2014
This did absolutely nothing....Do not waste your money
I took for one month and nothing...not a thing!!!!
Worst Creatine on Market

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 29 Jan 2014
looks good as a powder works ok aswell. use it after training you feel it working for the next workout aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 14 Jan 2014
Awad (uk) - See all my reviews
Showing results for the best creatine supplement ever had good quality for work out i take one scoop before training or i mix it with whey protein i feel lot change after 2 weeks my muscle more stronger i bench 140 kg befor i use to bench 95kg lot changes on my body i love this stuff keep me in shape and stronger