5.0 out of 5 stars epson compatible
i have just bought an sx235w epson and decided to install compatible cartridges from the start in the hope the printer would not reject them. Im happy to say it did not reject them and in fact these compatible cartridges are every bit as good as the recomended ones so i will certainly be back for more when i need them
Published on 10 Feb 2012 by alcal

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Despite being recommended on Amazon as compatible to Epson Stylus SX235W Printer - they are not!I am very disapponted as having bought the printer from Amazon I assumed that the recommended cartridges would be compatible!
Published 23 months ago by J Winn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Compatible Epson Stylus SX235W Ink Cartridges 2X Black 2X Cyan 2X Magenta 2X Yellow (8-Pack) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars epson compatible, 10 Feb 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a double Capacity Cartridge?, 8 Feb 2012
I really don't know if it is the ink Cartridge or the Epsom SX235W printer that is the problem as I have only had them for a short time but I couldn't believe how little printing I got out of these cartridges.
At first I thought it was a fault with the printer when it stopped working but replacing the ink cartridge got it going again. After printing only @ 30 sheets I was, to say the least, surprised when the ink ran out. That's terrible for any ink cartridge let alone what is supposed to be a Double capacity cartridge.
I won't be buying them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant ink cartridges, 5 Aug 2012
Have just purchased a new epson printer and bought these cartridges hoping they would be okay as they were so cheap to buy. No problem at all with them. Printer accepted them first time and both black and colour print is great. Will certainly purchase these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Jun 2012
This was the first time I bought ink for my printer over the net and I am pleased that I did. I was worried about the double capacity claim, but I needn't have done. As I have been doing my family tree I have done quite a lot of printing. I am still using the first set I bought - apart from the black which I replaced last week! I was worried that the cartridges wouldn't fit my printer - although they were compatible. As it said "double capacity" I thought they would have been thicker. As they weren't I can only assume some cartridges are only half full - or even less! I have been so pleased with them that I have just bought another replacement set from Mega Deals (with three blacks in it) so that I don't run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars saving money, 9 Jun 2012
i do a lot of printing as does my wife which was costing us a small fortune.we sent for these cartridges and found them to be first class and they were delivered practically next day.why cant the manufacturers of printers sell their cartridges at a fair price

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 19 Mar 2012
will be using again great product awesome price, compared to originals print is the same and a hell of a lot cheaper

4.0 out of 5 stars as described, 30 Jan 2012
Quality, good value, as described cartridges and the price for the whole package was very reasonable compared to other brands. Will shop again for this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Work for a while, 8 Dec 2011
Cheap. They do what they're supposed to but don't last long even on low resolution office type stuff printing jobs.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 9 Dec 2011
very pleased would recomend will us again I use a lot of ink so it has to be
cheap its very reasonable