5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch
I've had several Brio watches over the last few years, the other have had the narrow bands. I find this one very comfortable, but did get the large for myself and gave the medium to my daughter (13years old) as found that to be too close fitting for me and I don't have big wrists.
Published 13 months ago by K. Willis

1.0 out of 5 stars Never take a chance
With a newborn baby, this watch was absolutely perfect for me - no sharp edges to catch him on, nice and soft to wear and easy to put on. Unfortunately, as a number of people have mentioned in other Breo reviews that I read (and should have heeded), the watch lost minutes off the time everyday, so I was always having to adjust it. Very disappointing and I have returned...
Published 14 months ago by Jojo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 19 May 2013
K. Willis "Em's my girl" (South East, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L (Watch)
So we have both been wearing them 24/7 for couple of months. I am a regular swimmer and my daughter swims usually once a week, and we don't take our watches off, which proves they are waterproof.
No problem with time keeping and much easier to set with the buttons on the top. Also makes it easy to check the date.
Overall, well worth the 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great watch! Very lightweight and seamless design, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L (Watch)
This is a great watch! Very lightweight and seamless design. For those who complained that their watch doesn't keep the time, ensure you have read the instructions! The time is only set if the hr:sec separator is blinking. Very happy customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat them for the money, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L (Watch)
I have used Breo watches for a few years as work watches that I can consider as disposable. I have had Roam styles before but at the price this was on sale for I made a change
I bought large size as a man with approx 20cm dia wrist. Initially I thought it was a little tight but I have got used to it.. It feels stronger than the other models and it is much easier to set the time than the Roam.
It is cheaper to buy a new one than the battery needed to replace when it runs flat so I don't see how you can go wrong. Oh, and you can leave it on with airport x-ray machines

4.0 out of 5 stars Streeeeetchy, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L (Watch)
I bought this for work. I am a professional gardener and constantly lose and break work watches, They get ripped off my arms in shrubs and the like so this fat rubber band with a watch in it is ideal. It's cheap and doesn't come undone or fall off. Job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L (Watch)
Watch arrived today. Pleased with the service and the product. Ordered a large and is a comfortable fit, with no worries of losing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L (Watch)
If you want a good looking lightweight watch that is comfortable to wear and never needs to be taken off even in the shower then buy this one.

I have medium sized wrists and I sent for a large after reading previous reviews. I am glad that I did as it fits perfectly.

Fast deliver, nicely packaged.

PERFECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Gym and swimming, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L (Watch)
Great watch for the gym and swimming, I use it as my everyday watch now too as it is a bit of paid to be tugging on and off all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L (Watch)
This is a brilliant watch. It is really comfortable to wear. I do a lot of writing in my job, thus I like it as I can wear it whilst writing without being irritated.
Looks great.
Have caught it under the tap a few times, and it is fine.
It is a shame it doesn't have a built in alarm.
Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little watch, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L (Watch)
Love this watch I am a average with average size wrist and the large fits just right. But you may find it tight if you have strong thick wrists. The product itself is cheap and cheerful and great for everyday use I bought mine just to wear at the gym but am now wearing it all day everyday

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 10 Jan 2013
Robert A. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L (Watch)
I wear this all the time because I commute cycle, and it means I dont have to worry about watch rattle and can take in the shower, no smell on the strap etc.

I really like it, but as a 16 stoner, it si a bit on the tight side for my wrist, but not a problem, could do with the strap being a tad bigger.

Breo Unisex Pulse Watch Black Large B-TI-PLS7L