5.0 out of 5 stars Arpege perfume
This has always been my favourite perfume - for the last 50 years! It is great to be able to buy it as eau de parfum as one can use it more frequently and lavishly than in the far more expensive actual perfume form and this big bottle lasts for ages.
Published on 11 Mar. 2011 by Miradonna

Published 14 months ago by Mrs Susan Hiscock

5.0 out of 5 stars Arpege perfume, 11 Mar. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle and feminine!, 15 Dec. 2012
Jane V. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is the first perfume I ever owned, given to me when I was only 15 and it's remained a firm favourite for decades. Floral but not sweet or cloying like so many modern perfumes, which I find overpowering and lacking in subtlety. Classy, feminine and sensual, I wear it year round, day and evening and doubt I'll ever grow bored with it. Love the 1920's bottle evocative of the glory days of Hollywood glamour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased to find this available on Amazon, 13 Jun. 2011
A good price for a classic perfume that I return to time & again, one that I like to keep as a standby. This does not have friends & family turning up their noses and asking "what is that smell" which happened with a recent more modern perfume purchase. Packed well & fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lanvin Arpege Eau de Parfum Natural Spray 100ml, 10 Jan. 2010
CLMAHNEY (Manchester , UK) - See all my reviews
A perfume of the stars from the forties and fifties. A classic in its own right and preferred by Judy Garland and like. An old romantics perfume that lasts and lasts and gauranteed to earn all males many brownie points. Buy It, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Arpege eau de toilette, 25 Jan. 2011
An old classic!I have worn this perfume for years,occasionally trying others but always coming back to it.When I wear it,invariably someone says "that is a lovely perfume you,re wearing,what is it?
It is not too sweet,yet fresh and floral.I can certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Service, 30 July 2010
G. Duke (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I love Arpege and have been wearing it for years and years. Haven't been able to buy it in duty free shops for years so really happy to find a company that supplies it at a good price and with super fast delivery. Would recommend Clickfragrance and use again.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as seen in photograph and perfdume does not smell like Arpege, 21 Mar. 2014
I purchased this product recently and it is very disappointing. When I opened it today I was shocked. The bottle was clear and perfume inside looked old and did not smell like arpege. It was not a black bottle as shown and not like the one I have just finished which was also in black bottle. It smells horrid and I would like my money back or to receive comments from you about this disappointing purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Lanvin Arpege Eau de Parfum Natural Spray 100ml, 17 April 2012
Just as I remembered it. I found it quite long lasting - I have been asked in the afternoon what perfume I am wearing when I last sprayed it on at 7am. Will definitely buy again when this bottle is beginning to run out

5.0 out of 5 stars arpege, 29 May 2014
Been using Arpege for many years, tried others but always gone back to it. Family and friends associate it with me. Went out of production early 90s and I was forced to use other perfumes. When it came back I was delighted but the formula had changed somewhat. It was still lovely but the original fragrance was of (in my mind) a wardrobe full of long glamourous swishy crepe dresses, with a distinctive smell of almonds, there was nothing like it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasting fragrance, 23 Sept. 2014
My wife has been using this for well over 50 years and still can't find another perfume she likes better.

LANVIN ARPEGE EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY FOR LADIES