on 5 April 2013
I bought this for a days mountain biking in Cannock. I intend to take up the sport on a more regular basis so thought I would start out with this helmet.
Giro have a good name and the reason I chose to buy it off amazon was due to the £10 difference than on the high street.
The helmet is of goos quality and is very easy to adjust to get the right fitting. After wearing it for the best part of 5 hours there was no soreness and the fitting had not loosened in any way. I also inadvertantly put it to the test during the day where I fell of the bike and banged my head on a tree root. Slight dent to the helmet but none to the head :-)
on 31 March 2014
used for over a month now and finding this helmet much more comfortable than the helmets i had when i was younger, feels quite sturdy would recommend.
on 4 September 2013
this is the second giro rift i've had !!! only bought a new one as bought new bike, they last ages and very comfy!!!!