on 17 August 2013
I've been searching for cotton shorts-type underwear and thought I'd try these but they aren't good enough for what I need. The order wasn't correct in the first place and it took a couple of weeks and several e-mails to finally get what I thought I'd ordered. The legs are too short and roll up uncomfortably. There is no proper cotton gusset either. What they need is to be 2-3 inches longer with the sort of rubberised elastic on them such as you find on cycling shorts or hold up stockings, and a better, cotton lined gusset. The size is a bit skimped too. I won't be buying any more of them. Sorry.
on 28 May 2012
Bought these for my daughter who wears a size 10 but they came up a bit small so I am now wearing (I usually wear an 8) so anyone thinking of buying these should go up a size. I thought these would be ideal under trousers (no VPL) and on the whole they are. The only prob is that you have to make sure they stay smooth around the top of the leg - there's a slight tendency for them to turn over if you've been to the loo in a rush!! If that happens then I find that you end up with a visible line around the top of the leg which kind of defeats the whole object. That said they are pretty good, just need to train myself to take a bit more time. Bought a second pair for my daughter in her correct size and she really rates them as she feels 'safer' in these under her school skirt and also at dance presentations when she is in a short skirt. So although they're pricier than most pants I'll probably be looking to buy more for her.
on 21 March 2012
These shorts are very comfortable and stay in place. They are sitting at just the right hight on the hips. As there are no side seams they are lovely and hug my bottom very well. They are made of cotton so no sweating or itching. Size medium fits me perfectly (I'm a size 12)
on 8 June 2012
Perfect fit with the stretchy fabric feeling like a second skin. Look tidy too with no visible lines even thru tight fitting thin fabric trousers.
on 19 July 2013
really really comfy never seen any in the shops super colours wash well price good all over great product, also in this weather if your legs rub even better stops that as well ;)
on 13 December 2012
These are very comfy and fit really good, a good substitute for my ladies boxers shorts that I usually wear
on 30 April 2015
This is growing on me. At first I wasn't too convinced about the fit and cut, but have worn it now to Pilates several times and it is really comfy. The elastic waistband is comfy and does not bite, but as others have mentioned the edges of the legs do roll up - which can be a problem if you are wearing tight-fitting leggings over this, as it will show through. No VPL, which is great, and true to size 18, another plus. The thing that sold it for me it that the material is 95% cotton, not 95% nylon as with other non-VPL boy shorts.
on 26 August 2012
Great knickers well fitting and don't ride up the leg or down at the waist. I have already ordered another black and white
on 9 May 2014
I bought these to wear under trousers and jeans at work and home. They are well made reasonably priced and very comfortable and do the job I wanted - comfort being a main factor. I started off with buying 2 pair navy and now have bought 3 more pairs assorted colours. So yes I am very pleased with my purchase and the speedy delivery.
on 12 February 2014
this is a fantastic product, I would recommend it to everyone..Its very confortable and washes easy..
Its exactly as described which certainly makes a change..I would recommend this seller to you all, fast/ prompt /and very good service..