5.0 out of 5 stars SEAL of My Dreams, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: SEAL of My Dreams (Kindle Edition)
I am pleased to say that not only is this book for such a good cause, I found it difficult to put down. I had planned to read one or two stories a night but found once I had started I just had to keep going. The stories range from heartwarming to thought provoking; it makes you realize what a great job these guys do under the most difficult circumstances. The stories take you through a whole range of emotions from laughter to tears.

This is a collection of well written stories from both authors well known to me, and others that I have not read before. I am very keen to read more of their work. It is worth noting that all proceeds from sales of 'SEAL of My Dreams' goes to the charity, the writers themselves have not taken any payment.

I can't recommend this book highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seal of my dreams, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: Seal of My Dreams (Paperback)
Seal of my dreams is a good book. I bought it for the Stephanie Tyler novella because I am reading her books at the moment. Spoiler alert!!!!
It is a story about Chris and Jamie from Hold On Tight and Jamie is about to give birth to their child, and he is away hoping to get back in time for be there with her. All the other main characters are in it also.
Please read this book if you are reading Stephanie's books because it goes with the set, read after Hold On Tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful SEALs, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: SEAL of My Dreams (Kindle Edition)
First - the cover. Absolutely gorgeous. To me the sexiest SEAL cover ever. What a body! Book comprises numerous very very short stories. Some great, others good. Really enjoyed them, loads I loved. Often very moving, funny, romantic, tense. With price going to a veterans charity, well worth the money at the very reduced price. Recommend for your SEAL fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good introduction to new authors, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Seal of My Dreams (Paperback)
I loved several of the stories in this book and have found some new authors that I really like and am now buying more of their books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some of these are heartfelt, some fleeting with no indication of a HEA, but all well-written., 19 Mar 2012
ROROBLU'S MUM "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: SEAL of My Dreams (Kindle Edition)
I only got this for the Cindy Gerard tale, which features 'Doc' Coulter and his wife on honeymoon, and I wasn't disappointed, as this was romantic and also the longest tale in the book.

The others were pretty well-written, and I only skipped one where the leads were boring, but most only lasted around 10 pages or so. Some were of ex-SEALS returning home to find themselves after injury and honourable discharge, several of them had limbs missing, but managed to find women to love them - which I loved. However, a couple were kind of 'ships in the dark' types of read, including one where a SEAL kisses a senator's do-gooder daughter as punishment, then wonders if she'll make things hard for him for that, and the it's sayonara/bye-bye.

I would have enjoyed these tales more if all had had a HEA, but overall, a very decent read, with some tales standing out more than others for very good reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love those Seals, 29 Jan 2012
This review is from: SEAL of My Dreams (Kindle Edition)
The description does not lie! This book included some of my favourite military romance writers all were short stories and if you are a commuter and avid reader like me this is a keeper for your kindle. I accepted the book from Net Galley to review but when I realised the proceeds were for Charity I went and bought it and you should to :)

I have to say there wasn't story I didn't like and this introduced me to some authors that were unknown to me but have now been added to my reading list. I think 3 of my favourites were:

Baby I'm Back by Stephanie Bond.
Barry returns home injured and has to be treated by Lora who was geeky and teased at school but is now the town physio. Barry wants back into the field but will he ever be good enough again.

Wrapped and Seled by Leslie Kelly.
Tanner returns home looking for a woman all he knows is she's a doctor and her name's Jessica and had haunted him for years.

Dog Heart - Barbara Samuel
Marcus needed help his friend a dog handler had been Killed in Action. Thor had lost his best friend and handler. Marcus needed Jessie's help to help Thor.

SEAL of My Dreams