4.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively Sized
Published 20 months ago by Nick

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - but seems to lack support
Published on 17 April 2012 by Ballesteros

4.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively Sized, 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: Mens More Mile Proformance Seamless Boxer Shorts Pants (Apparel)
I bought these as they are one of the few types of boxer shorts that don't have they horrible button down the front which cause a lessening of support. They arrived almost the next day and when I unpacked them I had to recheck the packaging and the label to confirm they were the correct size (I ordered Medium). They looked TINY! More like the sort of thing that a 10 year old boy might have a little difficulty squeezing into!

However, when I tried them on they stretched to fit and were very comfortable. Despite the degree they need to stretch from their seemingly tiny size, the waistband didn't dig into my waist, the legs were snug but not tight and they were exceptionally comfortable. I think this is because many makes that contain Lycra Elastane do so only in one direction. This means they stretch mainly following the direction of the Lycra threads. These however, seem to have Lycra threads both vertically as well as horizontally so they stretch to fit snugly in all directions. Added to that they are 8% Lycra, whereas many other makes are only 5%.

As for the other 92% being polyester instead of cotton, it just means they need to be washed at a lower temperature. They feel smooth, snug and supportive in all the right areas for general everyday use.

I can recommend these to anyone that doesn't want to pay the exorbitant prices of boxer shorts with a well-known brand and just 2% more Lycra. Just 2 pairs of these are about the same price as, if not cheaper than, a single pair of Calvin Kline equivalents (for example).

I intend to by more immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 3 May 2013
I've now bought several of these for running and find them perfect. They stop chaffing (due to lack of cotton), are well fitted and are tight enough for comfort but no restricting/overly compressive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Cycling, 8 Sep 2012
I bought this underwear for cycling. Described as seamless I thought they would be comfortable for cycling. They do have some seams and I was a bit worried they would be on the pressure points for cycling. Having used them several times now I am very satisfied with this product and would not hesitate to buy the same again.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - but seems to lack support, 17 April 2012
I love the socks by More Mile so I had high hopes for these. They are indeed seamless and do not cause chafing, but the seamless design seems to be at the compromise of support. What I found was that they were bordering on too narrow/tight around the hip and outer thigh, yet not snug or supportive enough down below. After trying these I still prefer 'Kalenji Shorty' boxers for running.

5.0 out of 5 stars more miles boxers, 15 Jun 2014
These are very comfortable and fit perfectly. I find they keep me warm and dry also when i am working in a hot environment or walking. There is no rub or chafing and i am very pleased with them.Maye could have been a little longer in the leg to be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars PRACTICAL & COMFORTABLE, 12 May 2014
Great fit, I am a size:36" and the size:XL were perfect. I use these for gym 'fitness' raining, being seamless and soft elasticated material they are just great on a practical level.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy cycling, 12 Mar 2014
I needed some comfortable pants for cycling which which chafe me in the vulnerable parts, these seemed perfect and happy to say they fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable.
I have since ordered some more brilliant product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Little room for your manly parts, 10 Mar 2014
Uncomfortable to wear over all. These boxer shorts fitted my waist just right. Shame they are tight on the groin.

4.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly , does it's job, 3 Mar 2014
works perfectly , does it's job. Practices what it preaches. No complaints from me.. kept me perfectly dry when hiking in the himalayas

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jan 2014
Just ordering more very comfy and the most supportive I've ever had used at gym and with exercise bike and rower