on 12 July 2014
Dreadful! Extremely poor quality baking sheet. I bought this for my daughter and within the first few uses the non stick surface started to come off. She used it mainly for baking bread and eventually had to stop using it as the non stick material stuck itself to the underside of the bread and she had to cut the base of the bread off before it could be eaten. I assume the coating does not contain any toxic material but wouldn't want to risk consuming it.
on 19 June 2014
Item was curved not flat so was basically useless. Was told that this was as advertised. Maybe I was unlucky but was returned for refund.
review image review image
on 28 March 2014
I have been having trouble finding a baking sheet big enough to fit my macaron baking mat onto. This has been perfect, even when I am piping the macarons straight onto greaseproof paper as it allows me to bake more batches in one go.

It is made from very high quality materials. The non stick coating is very good, much better than other baking trays have have bought in the past. It doesn't bend or distort either when being being heated in the oven, which I have found some baking trays do.

Can see this lasting a long time.
on 23 February 2014
I ordered two of these, and they arrived in a box packed with brown paper. One tray was packaged in a plastic bag with the label in tacked. The second was loose in the box, no packaging, no label and was sinter and scratched. It only make me think the supplier it's have known its condition prior to sending it out.
on 13 June 2014
I suppose you get what you pay for and it is cheap. It is thinner than I thought it might be and the photo is not clear of course. The edges are rolled under and it wobbles. I will probably buy a different firmer one sometime.
on 14 March 2014
Simple, cheap and neat. It does the job well - perhaps a little thin but it doesn't warp in the heat and was great value for money. :)
on 22 February 2014
I had bought one of these baking trays through this seller before so I knew I would get what I needed and at a very good price. As expected, the baking tray arrived by the estimated delivery date and was exactly as described on the site. I will use this seller again as I found my products were just what I was looking for and very good value.
on 26 April 2015
very unhappy with this product. when it arrived it was dented and bent out of shape. it had a large dent on the side and the bottom was all bent and flimsy. it would be appreciated to have a replacement sent.
on 26 April 2015
These are fantastic I bought 2 about 6 months ago and I have never had to use grease proof paper. Everything I bake on it just slides right off. Will definitely buy again when the life of the ones I have gives up but I can't see that being anytime soon. Made to last. Brilliant
on 16 April 2013
Just the job. Nothing sticks to them. Makes life so much easier washing up. Wish I had noticed them before.