5.0 out of 5 stars Love this
I thought is was quite expensive but it is worth it. It looks gorgeous and helps soothe my daughter to sleep. I would like one in my bedroom. Great gift!
Published 15 months ago by Sara

3.0 out of 5 stars boring doll
My young daughter finds this doll boring as she cannot play with it, its just for looking at. Also, the batteries run out quickly too.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: DISNEY PRINCESS BELLE LIGHT UP GLOW DOLL COLOUR CHANGING DOLL (Toy)
My grand daughters loved this light on their sleepover (they are strong 'princess' fans). The changing colours are very calming. It was real talking point and I found it fascinating myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 22 May 2013
Sara (Cambridge) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Belle light up glow doll, 15 May 2013
I would tell anybody this is a great buy , my granddaughter loves hers wont sleep without her being on batteries last for ages best thing ive ever bought for my granddaughter im buying another one for my other granddaughter now.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 10 May 2013
the item is very good and have a good packing so the item not damage and I recommend this item to my friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars boring doll, 25 April 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Very pleased with every thing item as described

5.0 out of 5 stars bell light up doll, 18 Feb 2013
was deleverd in grait time perficked for a littel girl that loves princesses but dosent like the dark,and the just the right size

1.0 out of 5 stars The company not the product., 1 May 2013
The product was as it said and looked ok. The item had been ordered by another person and consequently unwanted by me. I did not even unwrap it and requested to return it immediately. The company refused to pay for postage either way as it was my fault it was ordered. I complained to Amazon and this company eventually agreed to refund all monies. During my communications with them they were abusive, rude and dismissive of my comments and only agreed to the refund if i removed the critical evaluation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belle doll, 20 Nov 2012
Again another five star goes to amazon as I got what was promised . Belle is a Christmas present so hard to review but I would think it's going to be a hard wearing toy from Disney and I'm sure it'll be a hit