on 16 December 2012
I rated my iPhone 4S 64GB five stars because it is a fantastic product, it does everything I could possibly want from a phone. It's perfect for me as I have a vast music collection that I like to bring everywhere with me and the ease of synching it up to iTunes is a big plus. The iPhone 4S is probably one of the best phones you can get on the market and the fact I got the 64GB one makes it a machine for all my media consumption. I listen to the radio and my music, surf the web, look up definitions of words, download and play games, check my emails, watch videos and movies, take and view pictures...the list goes on and on and on.

Pictures and videos on this thing jump out at you as the resolution of their all-hailed Retina Display is absolutely marvellous and once you get used to the incredible display it is very difficult to go back to "normal displays". It truly is a jack-of-all-trades type of phone and I would recommend it highly to anyone who doesn't want to lug an iPod and a Smartphone around everywhere with them. Especially if you're prone to losing things and find it easier not to lose one expensive object as opposed to two!
on 23 November 2012
The phone arrived on time and in excellent condition, as advertised. Once my old sim was changed to a mini sim and inseted it is working well. The only initial worry was that the instruction leaflet was in polish but a quick look at the apple website, all was explained. The battery does not last as long as expected but that is because the way I use it, I am sure. Glad to own it.
on 2 July 2013
I am now a Apple and Iphone convert , I cant imagine how I managed without it .
Not only a phone but a music system, a video player and apps coming out of my ears. They really do deserve five stars
on 19 February 2012
This is the best phone i have ever had the pleasure to own and being in my 50s usually modern products can be hard to use. Having 2 grown up children helped in setting phone up but after that there was no stopping me! downloading useful apps, taking photos and so easy. and it talks to me and actually listens to me and does as it is told! AMAZING, wish the partner was as obedient!
on 21 January 2014
Product arrived on Saturday after ordering on the Thursday.
Brand new with all contents from apple and set it up within 10 minutes of opening the box.
I would love this product to be a lower price, however i wanted the greater space and a 4s to allow for facetime anywhere over 3g. But im happy with it and now just need to look after this phone more than my previous one.
on 25 May 2014
Having used it for around 6 months now prior to writing this review, the phone is in excellent working order. Obviously it's not new so it has about 2 scratches, but underneath a case and in my pocket you don't notice them. Really good value for money if you think about how much they are brand new and how much you pay for a second hand one..

Good good...
on 4 August 2013
I like Apple products because they lock you into a simple World of usability and frankly if I wanted to customise the look and feel everyday I'd get an Android phone (which I tried and became bored of). To get best use you absolutely must have internet/data access otherwise this computer can get dull. But with a huge range of apps, books, camera, and a phone - the 4S with a huge memory is a great accessory to everyday life.
on 14 January 2014
I bought an Apple unlocked Iphone 64gb on Dec 16 which arrived very quickly but after using it a few days, decided it was not for me.I contacted Second Hand Phones, who were extremely helpful & I had no problem returning same & getting my refund promptly repaid into my credit card account. I can recomend buying from this company 100%
on 15 March 2014
I have waited and resisted buying an iPhone but thought they were overrated. I was wrong. I LOVE this iPhone 4s. It is updated to 7.1 and what a pleasure it is to use. It may not be a 5 but is fine. A pleasure to use. The seller was great, answered my questions promptly. A great seller. Would buy from him again.
on 13 May 2014
The phone had lot of glitches and poor sound as headphones don't work. Also you can tell someone has spilt coconut juice over it as it smells of coconut.finally it has been refurbished poorly as the home button in inbeded further than it should be