5.0 out of 5 stars HM Armed Services
This was a Christmas gift for our 7year old grandson who is mad on anything to do with army etc., we had great fun acting out some battles of our own on Christmas Day. The service was exactly as promised.
Published 20 months ago by Philippa

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but too easily broken
Published 5 months ago by slr

5.0 out of 5 stars HM Armed Services, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: H.M. Armed Forces Talking Command Figure - Army Infantryman with A.S.M Missile Launcher (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars PBI - Review, 7 July 2012
Excellent model and perhaps better suited to the older boy 10 +. Posing and animating the figure may cause frustration to younger child but no doubt will give great pleasure. Robust enough for a toy. Helmet could be made a little larger, to better fit on the figures head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 May 2014
Better toy than I thought it would be. Well made with good detail. And of course it's all about what my son thinks of it - and he likes it. Been playing with it on-and-off for six months. He was three and a half when I bought it for him. If he shows more interest in 'action man' type toys then I would buy another as a present for him. But just at the moment he seems more into 'superheroes'. From what I have seen in the shops I think this range is better value for money than equivalent action figures (disney, marvel etc).

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but too easily broken, 7 April 2014
When this arrived we thought it was great , really looks realistic and appears great quality . My son seemed a bit scared of it and didn't want to touch it much . On a short car journey he was holding it ..at last ....but managed to drop it onto the floor . The legs and pelvic area fell off , turns out one of the little plastic pins which holds it all together snapped . I've tried and failed to piece it all back together , might need to get my husband and the superglue involved .

My main point is though that it isn't very resilient ...shame

4.0 out of 5 stars A boy's toy, 12 Jan 2014
This was a gift for my 8 year old grandson at Christmas and he was very pleased with it. It seemed to be a well made robust toy although it was a little difficult at first for him to get the voice to work as it had to be pressed quite hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves him!, 31 Dec 2013
Bought this for my Grandson along with the tank, he is his favourite figure as he talks, and has good weapons!

4.0 out of 5 stars Packing, packing, 13 Dec 2013
S. Bailey (France) - See all my reviews
Looks good; take it of the display card before giving it.....otherwise frustration from small people. We don't want tears on Christmas Day

4.0 out of 5 stars grandsons Xmas present, 28 Nov 2013
Tricia Camm "Tricia" (Filey North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Nice size chunky so probably hard to damage when puts through his paces looks good would buy more of them

5.0 out of 5 stars H.M.Forces Infantryman,(Talks)., 24 Oct 2013
Our grandson loves it,never stops playing with it,has loads of other items of theirs,cost us a small fortune,but hey,peace of mind is worth a lot to see them happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift, 6 Sep 2013
This was a birthday gift for my nephew ...he loves the toy I chose it because his dad had one as a child so thought it very apt to get his son one .I chose well they both love playing together with it