on 9 July 2013
Having had a continued interest in music over the years, and struggling to get to grips with my Korg synth,I needed something simpler,and effective as a recording device. This product is exactly that,with a very good price tag. This is just what the music doctor ordered!!!!
on 26 June 2013
Great piece of software for those who want to do some musice creation. Its a easy or complicated as you make it. Produced for windows 7 but works on my windows 8 aswell.
on 24 June 2014
Tried to get this to work as described in the Tutorials. Very disappointed to find that it does not on the laptop I have, which is reasonably new. Copying a midi track did not replicate a beat consistently in my case, having to take this up with Cakewalk themselves. No stars from me so far, but 1 is minimum.
on 5 January 2012
I have not had time to use the product to its full potential yet,but so far as I can tell,it would seem to be user friendly offering a large number of well explained features.There are different methods of instruction including tutorials,help text and PDF files,and contact via emails if all else fails.I am confident that I shall enjoy this product fully in the course of time.
on 5 September 2014
yep, I use this for editing my music and sound tracks for the films I make. affordable and useable. Thank you.
on 2 August 2013
You can use this software for midi- work or sampling tasks. For it's price it has a professional sound with added mixing facilities.that makes for a good professional finish.
on 5 July 2013
I have this software around two months,I recorded some songs,I have windows 7 system,and vista,in my windows 7 the software not compacted,I don't know why.Its working but after record dragging the vocal while playing,in brief the music track and vocal not in sync.And I tried in my vista,compare to 7 its good,still the clarity as not my expectation.I don't know where is the problem.In earlier days I have used creative sound studio software,even its not highly professional,that was fantastic, this no idea...may be my system problem or the software its self,no idea,,,,,,have any one good experience pls give advice...thanks
on 6 January 2013
This is probably my fault.
I bought this as a 56 yr old with no knowledge of this type of software. I wanted it to record Guitar Vocal tracks over bass/ keyboards /Studio instrument Drums Trackswith a MIDI controller keyboard all over Studio Instrument Drums backing Trucks. Here I am 1 yr later and I still.have not managed to record a song.

The drums particularly and all the sounds are excellent. If you have half a brain enjoy it.

If not do not bother
on 9 July 2013
As a relative beginner I thought that this product would be right up my street. How wrong could I have been! There is a good manual (before it fell to pieces) that explained the basic ideas, and these were reinforced by informative video-tutorials, but that is where the instructions ceased! With little experience, I was hoping there might be a glossary of terms or a little explanation of how to progress a little further than opening song files etc. No! I decided to ask a relatively simple question to the online-help, but waited a week with still no response. If you know all the ins and outs of recording, I am sure that this product will be super (it does look promising) but if you are a beginner like me, forget it... but don't buy Magix stuff - its even worse! Now I just need to find some music recording software that is well-documented! Wish me luck!
on 22 December 2013
could not get proper sounds with amplitube . also sometimes tells you there is no sound when there was when you first did the recording there was.so you have to scrap the project.