Price:£5.99+ £4.62 shipping

on 1 January 2013
I brought 3 of these for my daughter (not from here though).... The first problem is getting it out the box.. as with most Barbie products, it was plastic tagged into the back of the box. With the doll, this was through her head.

A child would not be able to unpack this alone, an adult is definitely needed, the tagged can only be removed with scissors and you need to ensure that they are cropped right next to the head, or it is spikey.

Going onto the doll. This the classic Barbie, same as from when I was a child..Bendy knees and moveable head and arms. Her hair can be brushed and styled, but is not in this style, but straight and pinned in plastic in box.

All her clothes are removable....something my daughter loves to do, undressing and redressing etc.

A good quality toy with loads of play value....
on 21 January 2013
it was not very good. The pagage came flattenend and it is not worth the money. The hair is not nice and the clothes are not very good . I would not get this again because it is terrible snd i would not get it and it is expensive for what it is. I give it one star/

I hope this helped!
on 16 June 2013
the lips are painted out of line with the face, and they had them in sainsburys for under £5. id just go to a local toy store or to mattel official website for good prices
on 27 May 2014
My great niece loved this doll for her Christmas present. Good value for money . I would buy this again for another gift.
on 6 February 2013
good value granddaughter loved it when she added it to her ever growing Barbie collection of which she is very proud
on 28 December 2012
It was as described and i would recommend people who are into this product and would like some thing like this.
on 28 August 2014
Received and passed on to my granddaughter for a present.
on 24 February 2015