5.0 out of 5 stars best sports bra
Published on 27 May 2012 by Ginty

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was great but ....
When I first got this bra I bought my normal size and it fits great - SO comfy!

However - 2 weeks ago it started to 'break' - the underwire has burst through at the side (on one side for now but the other is going). Due to the material that the bra is made of, I will not be able to sew this and fix it - what a waste!
Yes ok, I bought a larger size bra,...
Published 3 months ago by Ayngel

5.0 out of 5 stars best sports bra, 27 May 2012
This is definitely the best sports bra I have ever worn. I usually take size 36F but they did not have that in the colour I wanted so I took the chance and ordered 36E and it fitted perfectly. I also hate when my nipples show through a bra but this bra was thick enough to prevent that. This is the only sports bra I will ever purchase from now on. A bit pricey but worth it for support and comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size, quite warm, 11 Sep 2013
Wow, this looked massive when it droppped through the post. I'm not used to padded bras given that i am already a 36H and looking at it just freaked me out. But, it was comfortable to put on, it was sturdy, it gave a great shape and is perfect for running. The down side for me is that it is a little warm (which may be a bonus when winter comes along!), it is handwash only (very annoying for an item of sportswear) and i jiggle around a little inside of it- although you wouldn't know this by looking on the outside!

I hope it's just women that read this review lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 17 Jan 2012
I would truly recommend this sports bra, it's well worth the money. It is comfortable and sizing is true, (I just ordered my normal bra size and the fit is perfect.) I know you can buy cheaper sports bras but for now knowing you get perfect fitting, excellent support and all round comfyness why bother. Also deliver was within 24 hours - what more can you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for fuller chested ladies, 19 Jan 2014
I am probably the most skeptical person when it comes to buying in on brands brand that claim to do miracles especially for ordinary things like a bra, I mean in my head it was just a bra. But on this occasion a miracle it was! I wish I could shout from the rooftops about how absolutely fantastic this sports bra is, God bless the founders!

I looked hard at finding a bra that reduced 'bounce' in the gym as I love to do short sprints on the treadmill and other high impact exercises such as HIIT and Tabata style workouts and can feel embarrassed at times when my breasts are constantly slapping me in the face. My previous bra was a shock absorber (not sure which model) but it has no underwiring which is probably my own fault as back when I bought it, I did hardly any research but i found that the caused my breasts to become so flattened and almost square like (looking like pecs if the vest was tight enough!) I mean it did the job until I was fortunate enough to be blessed with this Panache Bra. Now I think back and realise why did I ever endure that pain from the shoulder straps! Honestly, I NEVER can be bothered to give reviews about anything I but but on this occasion I feel like I have to share it with the world! I even asked friends about which bra they used to workout in and one actually told me she wore two! Two bras in the gym, no way Jose!!
On the first day I got this (incredibly excited after I had finished wrestling the delivery man for it as I was so excited, I knew it was 'The One')
Between man and God I ran on the treadmill like I was running the Flora London Marathon (and winning may I add! lol) I felt no discomfort what so ever! The bra claims to reduce up to 83% bounce and this it does so well. At first I expected my chest not to move at all, but after actually thinking about it I realised that this was an incredibly stupid thought! Wide straps and soft material, yes please! As well as the fact it comes quite high up on your chest to make it that extra comfortable and you don't have to worry about the straps digging in. The back fastening has so much support with I think three sets of hooks for adjustment and the underwiring is hardly felt (if at all) as there is so much padding surrounding it to make it so comfortable.

Honestly I have told anyone who will listen (I think Panache should make me their ambassador to be honest), big busted and non big busted friends that they need this in their lives! I wish there was a more than 5 rating star to try and convey how amazing this bra is because I really do think every woman, especially fuller chested ladies needs one in order to enjoy the full benefit! To think it was an accident that I came across this item (God bless Amazon for bringing it up along the bottom of the screen for me) and hope to buy every colour that it is made in.

Just to end this review off, I repeat, am a miser when it comes to buying into miracle brands for ordinary items. I will do every bit of research and read reviews to make sure that I am not wasting my money or talk myself out of it, I will spend hours looking for cheaper alternatives and make excuses, but, my fellow big busted ladies, there is no substitution for this! You really do need it, I honestly wish I had a blog or some sort of social media platform to inform the world about this magnificent creation!

I hope you enjoy just as much as I have, I'm sure you'll probably see me in the Olympics or something next as I don't think I can stop exercising!

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 3 May 2013
This is the best sports bra i have purchased, it offers great support and is very comfortable i would highly recommend this bra for anybody who does running and high impact sports.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sports bra ever!, 14 Dec 2011
This review is from: panache Women's Full Cup Sports Bra (Apparel)
I have bought cheaper sports bra but to no avail; they had no support and look wise they did me no justice... then came the Panache sports bra! Great support, looked great and felt great too. I would highly recommend this for anyone wanting to take up running or jumping around sports who need all the support they can get. Its worth the investment, for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, excellent fit, 10 Aug 2014
Observer (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
When I came across this item I thought that there is no way, given the price, this could match up to the more expensive brands. I bought this bra for heavy duty boxing circuits and running. Having had it for about 3 weeks I could not be any more pleased. The fit is perfect, both around the body and on the bust. Whilst exercising I have no discomfort, and I barely even know it's there. I am well supported and comfortable whilst exercising. So far the bra washes well, with no loss of support.

I would strongly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first sports bra, 30 Dec 2012
I obviously can't compare this sports bra to others because I've not owned any. I can say that when I'm wearing it I don't get any excessive movement and that I feel secure and comfortable. It fits true to size as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was great but ...., 2 Aug 2014
When I first got this bra I bought my normal size and it fits great - SO comfy!

Yes ok, I bought a larger size bra, but I would still expect it not to 'break' after just over a month - considering I am mostly wearing it for just everyday use, and 3-4 times a week where I walk on the treadmill, use the crosstrainer and lift weights - not activities that should cause the bra to be damaged already.

Not happy at the waste of money. I was going to buy another one but feel I need to buy another brand now incase it happens again.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best sports bra I've ever had!, 15 Jun 2014
I ordered this bra in a 32FF after trying it on in Bravissimo. I do a lot of running and training and, quite frankly, it's the best sports bra I've ever used. I've now ordered more in different colours!

The straps at the back can be adjusted to wear in a racer back style. My only niggle with this was that it was a two-man job - I couldn't do it by myself! Wearing it in the racer back style reduces bounce considerably more than the normal way but, either way, it's much better than any other bra I've used.

It's true to size - my normal bra size is also a 32FF. The cups are padded to reduce chafing, the material is soft and the straps are nice and wide. I've previously used the Shock Absorber Run bra, and found the Panache Sports Bra a MASSIVE improvement .