5.0 out of 5 stars Well Priced, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Savlon 100ml First Aid Wash (Personal Care)
After a scrape falling over on an astro-turf pitch, I realised that this type of product was missing from my first aid supplies. As an Amazon add-on this was excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars super., 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Savlon 100ml First Aid Wash (Personal Care)
This product must be in every house as a part of first aid. It is excellent!!! every single scratch or wound heels better after wash using Savlon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for piercings, 28 April 2012
This review is from: Savlon 100ml First Aid Wash (Personal Care)
I love this stuff its brilliant. I have used it on my tragus piercing, I have had my piercing for about 3 months and everything I used was including salt water was just not working I had so many problems with it and had scaring on it. I used it 4 times a day for 3 days while using just cold water to clean it and then gave it a break for a couple of days and then use it again. It's so easy to just take anywhere in the handy spray !
Only reason why iv had to give it 4 stars and not 5 is that it's dried all the skin out around my ear and made my ear (not the piercing) a bit scabby ! Doesn't sting on application or anything !

It's brill sure it would be just as great on cuts and grazes !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Savlon 100ml First Aid Wash (Personal Care)
Good, fast delivery. Needed something like this because in my hobby, knife slips and therefore cuts, are common. Handy size fits in my first aid kit nocely. Well packed so no danger of leaks. First class.

Savlon 100ml First Aid Wash