on 2 November 2012
I bought these for use with my iPad & my new Paperwhite Kindle and they are ideal for both. It's great having a selection of colours, they work really well and the headphone clip is very useful with the iPad. They are a really good price and just as good as a more expensive one I bought when I first got my iPad. If you prefer using a stylus to using your fingers then you won't do better than these.
Thought there was not much to lose giving these a try at such a low price. I was pleasantly surprised, as they do a solid job. Have been using one of them for a week now, and it's fine for casual iPad art and screen writing. I opted for these just to give stylus use a go, and didn't want to fork out loads of cash (yet) for a good one if I don't like using a stylus. In fact this does the trick just fine, so I'll stick with it for now and save my cash!

You don't get a choice of the colour, but they're all pretty neutral - I got metallic black and red. They're fairly slim, compared to some of the more expensive, chunkier ones on the market specifically aimed at sketchers. No doubt the latter do a better job for more heavy-duty stuff, but these are just fine for a bit of messing around in art apps.

Great buy!
on 20 August 2012
Ordered this item for use on my iPad as I like using maps for working out routes and found I could not do this without a stylus. Product came very quickly, free post, and does the job I want. I am now using it for the key board function as well, which keeps the screen cleaner.
on 18 August 2012
Had a more expensive stylus with my iPad 1, when I changed to the 'new' iPad it really didn't work correctly. A colleague had purchased one of these, I tried it and it worked perfectly.
I now happily recommend these, they are great value and work very well.
on 18 March 2013
The stylus is very very responsive. I use it to create artwork on my iPad 4 and it works incredibly well. My only gripe with it would be its shorter length which is about an inch shorter than a pen and makes it uncomfortable to use for extended sessions of drawing. Still the price is a lot lower than the bigger brand stylus' such as the Wacom bamboo range and it really does work well. Would be a 5 star review if it was just that little bit longer.
on 8 May 2012
This stylus pen is excellent value for money. It works brilliantly and is just what I needed. I would definately recommend to everyone.
on 17 May 2012
Fantastic purchase!! this pen is just fabulous, have tried many but this beats them all, I play Skill Game and Draw Something and it is superb for both of these games, very thin lines just what you want! If anybody wishes to obtain a stylus pen
then do not bother with the others just get this one, great price, great product! Brilliant!!!
on 19 May 2012
I only ordered this yesterday and it's here already.

To be honest, I have no experience of other styluses to compare this one with, so it may be the best - or the worst of the bunch - but it seems fine to me and hey! at £1.99 why pay more if this one does the job!

I bought this because am one of those people that have difficulty in using touch screens (Iphones etc), and small keyboards (Blackberry & so on)because of 'sausage fingers' ( a common affliction that Men will understand! :).

Emails, texts and even opening applications etc are right first time now. No more pressing 2 or 3 characters at a time.
on 28 December 2013
Given the number of good reviews for this stylus I was expecting something of a reasonable quality notwithstanding the bargain price. Just goes to show that one needs to read the poor reviews as well as the good ones!

I was looking for something a bit shorter than my current combo stylus/pen which this is but that's one of just two things I can say that are okay with it, the other being that it's a nice colour.

I also wanted a stylus that would allow me to write notes and do some basic sketching on my Kindle. This stylus is useless for doing either things. The nib is not very sensitive; it requires a great deal of a pressure to write with which is why I guess so many people find it breaks shortly after use. I think the only thing it will be useful for is simple screen taps, so buy it if you are looking for a stylus for doing that and don't bother wasting even this small amount of money if you are looking to do anything else.

It's not always true that what you pay for is what you get but unfortunately it really is where this product is concerned.
on 16 August 2012
The pen I had for iPad fell apart so was concerned about spending too much for another, so went for this product. I have to say it looks and feels no different to the expensive one I had. Product was received within 2 days of the order being placed.