on 24 July 2012
This food is approved by the Vegetarian Society and is one of only a very few vegetarian moist foods for dogs. I mix it with a dry kibble and it goes down well. It is pleasant to use and store opened packs in the fridge. It is my preferred choice for dog meals on the move as I feel happy to feed it alone without preparation without fear of an upset tum.

The only problem with it is erratic availability on the Subscribe & Save scheme - several times it has been out of stock at the appointed right time and my last delivery was cancelled altogether which is making buying through Amazon unreliable.
on 4 April 2016
My Sproodle aged nine months has this food alternating with Lily's Kitchen. She loves both and has no tummy troubles with either. I add a very little boiling water as the food is very dense. If you want good food for your dog with no trouble to you this is it! Even the packaging is eSy to dispose of. Appears expensive initially but one container split into two meals feeds my very active young dog who gets so many compliments on her gorgeous chocolate coat. I order on Amazon Prime - job done- a month's supply of food delivered to the door. Good honest dog food with no 'derivatives' just honest food and a happy dog!!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 September 2014
Looks and smell perfectly acceptable for humans.A sort of egg fried rice with veg,my dog enjoys it as it's good quality and so very different to any other dog food you can buy.The fact that your giving your dogs kidneys a break from all the meat proteins in other foods makes this a great every 2nd day meal.I alternate between this and Lily's Kitchen and my dog has never looked better.
on 23 October 2014
I use this as part of my dog's diet, partly because he needs a low fat diet and this is it is low in fat. He seems to enjoy it and does well on it. Moist texture with the veg mainly carrots and looks as though it has a high rice content. I feed it maybe once or twice a week but would not feed it to him as his only food.
on 13 September 2013
I've not seen my dogs so keen on a food in ages, they LOVED this. Even the one that is fussy because of a delicate tummy, the bowls are licked clean! Having ordered one box to try, this will become a regular purchase.
on 2 February 2015
Very good quality dog food but a bit too much on the carrot side if you ask me. Smells just like normal human food, and my Portuguese Water Dog with sensitive stomach really likes it.
on 19 April 2016
Our Dog adores this. She has problems digesting most dog foods but this one is perfect, no problems at all and we have been using it now for about 2 years!
on 29 September 2015
i have been buying this food for around 2 years now, my dogs love it, so no need to change now.
on 24 January 2015
dog loved it for two days and then went off it.. That's dogs for you!!
on 24 April 2016
Mt dog loves this brand of food.Wholesome .keeps her well .