5.0 out of 5 stars First and best purchase
We bought this just before the birth of our son ... It was our first purchase via internet - amazon for our baby and today, almost 6 months later, we can say with certainty that was worth its money. Amazon shipped it & delivered it promptly and carefully packed. Tiny Love quality is great. We were surprised in a good way by the colors and easy assembly. We tested it on...
Published 22 months ago by John M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful mobile, but clicks as it turns
Beautiful mobile, however, slightly disappointed as it makes a clicking/crunching noise as the mobile turns. Looks gorgeous on my childs cot and would score this item higher if the turning mechanism were quieter.
Published 9 months ago by J

5.0 out of 5 stars Range of music is great!!, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tiny Love Soothe-n-Groove Mobile for Newborn (Multicoloured) (Baby Product)
Absolutely love this mobile, the range of music is great and has lots of colourful lights! My son is 4 months old and it's perfect for soothing him to sleep he loves looking at the animals!!
I would defiantly recommend this mobile!

5.0 out of 5 stars mums best friend! this is a must buy for baby!, 2 Sept. 2014
This has to be the best thing I've bought for my new baby. He is 5months now and from the early days this mobile has allowed me time to shower in peace! My little guy LOVES it. From the early days it was the only thing that would keep him occupied long enough for me to take a shower, now I use it to get him to nap during the day, something he has fought doing. It has loads of music so you don't get sick of the repetition, and the animals "fall" as it turns, so it keeps his attention. Im looking forward to seeing him use it as he gets older without the mobile attachment. The quality is great and colours are lovely. o loud imo,

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sept. 2014
Ordered it for a gift. The mother of the receiver says the newborn loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for baby, 4 Mar. 2014
Our son loves loves loves his three friends as we call them, he watches them from the nappy changing unit and when feeding, mad to get into the cot and watch them closer. It gave us 40 mins of rest when he was a newborn, and now at four months I get t chill with a glass of wine and gear him chatting away on the intercom. The music does not drive us mad either as parents either and I have found singing the tunes in the car calms him too! We brought the hifi bit on a trip to London recently for familiarity and he settled well. It really is one of our best buys so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love at first sight, 18 Oct. 2013
My baby loves it. It can stay hours loooking at it and hearing the music. I only don't give 5 stars because it lacks a remote control, when the baby sees me dosen't want to stay alone any more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes it, 27 May 2013
I would have liked it to have more fun and some nursery music rather than mainly sad tunes it plays. Baby seemed to like it and followed the animals going round. Brighter colours would be better too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Dec. 2014
good stuff

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Feb. 2014
My 10 week old baby loves it. She coos and kicks about under the moving animals. She could lay underneath entertained for the entire 40 minutes. The music selection is great too and love how it goes from energetic vibes to calm and soothing. However the motor is very noisy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mobile, 9 Sept. 2012
Baby hasn't arrived yet so I can't comment on how the mobile will be received - but it appears to be really well made, the animals are lovely and there are plenty of options for music. I particularly wanted a mobile that had nature sounds as well as music, and this mobile does it all. There is a slight 'clacking' noise when the animals turn, but I don't think it will be enough to actually disturb the baby. The mobile was easy to put together.

I picked this one after researching reviews elsewhere - and I'm a happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Nov. 2012
Niki (Belgium/Poland) - See all my reviews
Both my baby and I love it! The movement of the toys is entertaining and doesn't get boring, the music selection is great too. At some point my baby started practicing his DJ-ing skills by pressing all the buttons - he still loves doing that, even though we're not using the animals anymore, just the "music box". I fell in love with it cause for quite a long time thanks to this very product I had the time to sit down and eat breakfast without rushing :) Worth every penny if you ask me!