on 29 June 2012
just a simple scart lead,that dont need to be talked a lot about.Does the job as its supposed to,so just would like to say for people that buying such things dont be fooled by other sellers saying that their more expensive ,gold diamond or whatever plated leads as SCART HDMI or any other like that,works better.I can tell you theres no difference because i know these things well,so its ridiculous to see people spending 20£ on Super SCART or HDMI lead,that the any proper for 2£ does the same job.
on 3 October 2012
This scart cable is good value for money and fits surprisingly snug into the sockets - bearing in mind it was so reasonably priced I was a bit dubious. Pointless to spend more when this does the job so well.
VINE VOICEon 20 April 2013
I had been meaning to get a new scart for my tv because the one I had kept falling out. This one has a lock that prevents this happening. It works well.
on 10 July 2014
Plugged it in, and it didn't work from the off. Plugged another scart cable in, from a different supplier/manufacturer, and no worries, proving neither the dvd player nor the tv were faulty. Had to be the lead. Perhaps I got a bad one from a bad batch, or perhaps there's a quality control issue. Whatever... it's not worth sending back so it's gone in the bin. Waste of money.

ROSS ... GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.
on 1 November 2012
Good value product. Provides good picture, even after connecting & disconnecting a few times. Stays in place well. A good buy.
on 17 February 2013
Just try and get the beasties off the scart socket if you get them onto the wrong one. I had to fight that battle a couple of times when switching things around. Still, that's why I got them, and they work just fine. My advice, unless you're a big strong person, is make sure you know what you're doing.
on 23 October 2013
This is a great product, we are very pleased with it. It was also the right cable length, which we found difficult to find in stores.We compared it to others of similar quality and this was a very competitive price. Ordering was easy as usual, and we had very prompt delivery. Delivering to stores near us is also a bonus, as it avoids the problems of not being in at home.
on 4 November 2014
Arrived next day ! With my amazing prime trial :) I needed a new cable as one gave me trouble with the extra wire. This suits best and better forme as my freeview box is not built in and I needed this to display it . Simple and easy to use ! Recommend
on 10 April 2014
I have given 4 stars because the cable works well. However, the locking mechanism makes it a bit difficult to plug in and unplug.

I saw on a recent tv program that there is no difference between gold plated and non-gold plated cables, when it comes to picture and sound quality! So I would say try the cheaper priced cables before you shell out ££s.

A good product.
on 7 March 2014
The SCART cable works just as expected. The 1 m cable is a sensible length and good value for money compared with shop prices.

See one answered question